Is it a sin for a single man to masturbate?

best3444

On 6/24/2021 at 1:51 PM, best3444 said:

Update @stepee

Wanked one off this morning in the shower. I never did that before but I was really horny. I think it's because in the morning no medication is in my system so my sex drive is up. Once I take my meds I feel like my dick dies within an hour. 

This is pedantic (and very odd) just it’s just ‘I wanked’, ‘I had a wank’, or if you’re lucky ‘he/she wanked me off’.

6 hours ago, TheLeon said:

The perk of blasting in the shower is that the sin is immediately washed away. 

So true!

2 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

He's a born again cummer.

It feels that way. Going 4 months without cumming was difficult. I feel better all around by releasing my seed. Less stress and my mind isn't always cluttered with sex etc. It's improved my health tbh. 

@stepee I did it again this morning. For some reason Heather Brooke entered my mind and if you want to see how a woman should give blow jobs look her up. She was big years back. I think she is roughly my age.

Again, I can do it when my medication isn't in my system. It makes me want to get off my meds all together but my panic attacks and anxiety are too big of an issue right now. It really sucks.

On another extremely sad note. On my way to driving to Lancaster today I witnessed an extremely terrible event. I saw a deer way up ahead on the highway just standing in the middle of the road. An 18 wheeler was to my right and I was to his left. Everything happened so fast but he litteraly SLAMMED right into the deer making the thing explode in blood/chunks!

I was so heart broken and the tractor trailer barely was even slowed down by the impact. In the rear view mirror I saw him pull over but it made me really upset. Poor thing got annihilated. :(

16 minutes ago, best3444 said:

@stepee I did it again this morning. For some reason Heather Brooke entered my mind and if you want to see how a woman should give blow jobs look her up. She was big years back. I think she is roughly my age.

Again, I can do it when my medication isn't in my system. It makes me want to get off my meds all together but my panic attacks and anxiety are too big of an issue right now. It really sucks.

On another extremely sad note. On my way to driving to Lancaster today I witnessed an extremely terrible event. I saw a deer way up ahead on the highway just standing in the middle of the road. An 18 wheeler was to my right and I was to his left. Everything happened so fast but he litteraly SLAMMED right into the deer making the thing explode in blood/chunks!

I was so heart broken and the tractor trailer barely was even slowed down by the impact. In the rear view mirror I saw him pull over but it made me really upset. Poor thing got annihilated. :(

Im a 39 year old straight dude, I know who Heather Brooke is!

1 hour ago, Keyser_Soze said:

She made a comeback recently and has really huge fake tits.

She had fake tits even back then. I hate fake tits and that's one of her flaws. Two of my other favorite from back a few years ago are Jenna Haze and Sasha Grey. 

21 hours ago, best3444 said:

Hey man, I know you’re going through a lot and I don’t want to kick you while you’re down, but this is a wild thing to bring up in your masturbation thread. 

22 hours ago, best3444 said:

Did you pick up some deer meat and stick it in your freezer when you got home?

2 hours ago, TheLeon said:

Hey man, I know you’re going through a lot and I don’t want to kick you while you’re down, but this is a wild thing to bring up in your masturbation thread. 

This is hardly a masturbating thread. It's a mix of all kinds if shit. I was just telling my boy stepee what I witnessed yesterday. I honestly don't care what I say on here anymore. Read it or ignore it. 

1 minute ago, best3444 said:

This is hardly a masturbating thread. It's a mix of all kinds if shit. I was just telling my boy stepee what I witnessed yesterday. I honestly don't care what I say on here anymore. Read it or ignore it. 

Wait……..I thought I was your boy.  

2 hours ago, Biggie said:

Did you pick up some deer meat and stick it in your freezer when you got home?

Venison is p good and my buddy at work did something extremely similar. But the deer he saw on the side of the road wasn't dead or damaged too badly. He killed it, took it home, and had dinner. I couldn't do something like that but whatever.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't been in the mood. Usually when smoking weed I get horny but not lately.

I went back to marijuana after 4 months so in my mind it was a relapse. I stopped Sunday and will stay away from it.

As for the girl, she has been quiet and hasn't text. So things seem back to normal. My crush is still there but not nearly as hard as it was. 

I'm finding decent women on POF but overall online dating is a nightmare.

10 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I haven't been in the mood. Usually when smoking weed I get horny but not lately.

I went back to marijuana after 4 months so it my mind it was a relapse. I stopped Sunday and will stay away from it.

As for the girl, she has been quiet and hasn't text. So things seem back to normal. My crush is still there but not nearly as hard as it was. 

I'm finding decent women on POF but overall online dating is a nightmare.

Become an incel like me. We don't love dem hoes

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Biggie said:

Become an incel like me. We don't love dem hoes

I'm kinda just giving up and accepting I'll be alone until I die. I would have to meet the woman at work because I don't do anything else. But it's hopeless at this point. I'm a good looking guy, good shape, and 6'3 and don't attract women. I come off intimidating which sucks dick. Whatever.

2 hours ago, best3444 said:

I'm kinda just giving up and accepting I'll be alone until I die. I would have to meet the woman at work because I don't do anything else. But it's hopeless at this point. I'm a good looking guy, good shape, and 6'3 and don't attract women. I come off intimidating which sucks dick. Whatever.

Im Not Even Sorry Matt Leblanc GIF