Is it a sin for a single man to masturbate?

best3444

12 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I don't think Jesus called people bitches, either. 

I'm not sure when you've made compliments toward me, sorry if I missed something. 

I clearly made you feel some kind of way with the responses you keep giving me. And you gotta be blind if you think I'm the only person here who has ever "been mean" to you. You clearly have a problem that's fixated on my exclusively. If you need a scapegoat during your troubled times, that's fine, I guess. 

I know you've been through some stuff and I truly am sorry for that. I'd never attack you based on those things. But if you're going to live your life strictly biblical, you might want to look at some of your own unchristlike behaviors. It goes way beyond the whole masturbation thing. 

No troubled times here. Stop referencing Jesus/Bible please. I know my relationship with him. Lindsay, just let it go and please leave me alone. It's extremely possible to completely ignore someone and it's not "childish". Stop quoting me or talking about me.

Let's just end this and the entire thread here. We aren't getting anywhere and you won't change. Keep doing you and I'll do the same. :)

I do appreciate your comments about mental health issues and I respect that. Other than that, I see no reason we ever need to communicate again. I reached out and you didn't accept. The end.

I should have wade just delete this thread honestly. 

@Commissar SFLUFAN please delete this thread. It went nowhere fast. 

8 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

And he can't even spell it right. 

Good grief, I never imagined such a mild comment could spark such a reaction. Yikes! His desperation for me to not bring up his religious hipocrisy is pretty amusing, though. 

Religious hypocrisy? Hardly, but nice reach. I already confirmed your comment was mild and I explained why I made an issue out of it. I mean we can keep playing this game all day everyday if you want? Why can't we just get along? Or just be civil. 

Also, I always spelled you first name incorrectly. My mistake. We both have our issues and I respect yours and I appreciate you respecting mine. Religion is something that we shouldn't talk about I do know that. I have no ill will towards you at all but please be respectful if you're going to talk about me. I have done the same and will be sure to respect you in the future. 

Or we can just ignore each other. Whatever you want, really. I'm just bored at work so I've been posting a lot lol.

4 minutes ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

@best3444 you can delete your thread. Go to your first post and select delete. Jesus doesn’t want to read all of this hate. 

Sinners You Need Jesus GIF

Best 1 made that post. He is Best 2 now. Best 2 had nothing to do with the OP and has never jerked off before, for it is a sin!

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, stepee said:

i don’t want to bother reading all the latest posts did he cum yet or what

I feel like there’s scope for a sister thread for this one asking how many times have you masturbated since this thread was originally made

• Shocked 1

3 hours ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

@best3444 you can delete your thread. Go to your first post and select delete. Jesus doesn’t want to read all of this hate. 

Sinners You Need Jesus GIF

I did actually go to my first post but didn't see delete, just edit. I think I'll keep this thread alive. 

4 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

WWJD? Call someone a bitch of course!

It's been fun. 

Yep, it certainly has been fun. Take care of yourself! 

3 hours ago, stepee said:

i don’t want to bother reading all the latest posts did he cum yet or what

Nope. Don't plan on cumming for a very long time. 

3 hours ago, Joe said:

Best 1 made that post. He is Best 2 now. Best 2 had nothing to do with the OP and has never jerked off before, for it is a sin!

At least when you say shit it's funny. This is best 1 typing this. :fap:

47 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

You can only delete your own replies but you can't delete your own topics.

That’s not true. I can delete the threads I created and I ain’t no mod though I should be. I only post quality content unlike most mods here. 

1 hour ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

That’s not true. I can delete the threads I created and I ain’t no mod though I should be. I only post quality content unlike most mods here. 

Ah yeah I see it now. It's confusing because it's under a different spot, regularly you push the 3 dots and it gives you the option to delete. If you started the thread there's a thing that says, "Moderator Options" and it gives you the option to delete.

• Guillotine 1
  • Thanks 1

This thread started out ok but then went downhill. I won't point fingers and I'll take the blame for most of what happened in here.

@CastlevaniaNut18 I apologize for calling you a bitch and I truly have no issues with you anymore. I understand you have a bad view on me but I've changed and by no means am I perfect. I have many flaws but I continue to try to be a better person each day. I lost my cool a little bit but again, I respect you as a person and poster. We both have our issues but I'll always respect you from here on out and I'd hope to get that back in return. I think you're a cool woman and I enjoy your posts and especially you're awesome collection pics you've posted. I wish nothing but the best for you and your husband and I just want to move forward. You're a hard working and extremely intelligent woman and I absolutely respect that. I hope we can be civil and friendly again. 

Talking about religion on these forums is a bad idea. I could have handled it better, but I didn't. I truly thank everyone who posted in this thread from the serious responses to the funny ones, too. I'll do better in the future but also think before a create a thread or post from now on.

Thanks guys. 

4 hours ago, Rachel said:

There really are two bests. And it’s always been that way, it’s nothing new. 

I struggle a lot with my views lately. Overall, I think I'm a good person. I just can be indecisive and struggle with certain things. I mean no harm and try to grow each day. I do the best that I can.