Is it a sin for a single man to masturbate?

best3444

Just now, best3444 said:

I just think it's an awful idea since she works in my building. Plus she has a bf. I think about her a lot though. 😔 

The boyfriend thing is simple. Have you seen him? If so, can you take him down? As long as you can overpower the bf then go ahead and pursue, if the boyfriend would be able to take you down then you definitely want to back off.

31 minutes ago, stepee said:

The boyfriend thing is simple. Have you seen him? If so, can you take him down? As long as you can overpower the bf then go ahead and pursue, if the boyfriend would be able to take you down then you definitely want to back off.

Lol, no idea what the bf even looks like. I honestly don't fully know their status either. I'm not on Facebook or anything so I don't see what she's up too. 

Just now, best3444 said:

Lol, no idea what the bf even looks like. I honestly don't fully know their status either. I'm not on Facebook or anything so I don't see what she's up too. 

Just pm their full name and I’ll have Andrea found out.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, stepee said:

Best needs to learn the Kurt Angle suplex and let the girl see a real alpha male 

• Haha 1

On 6/19/2021 at 1:30 PM, Keyser_Soze said:

Best has been working on his Judo so I know he could pull that off.

I've lost muscle and weight in the last year. I'm still a half way decent big guy at 6' 3 190 but I used to be built and around 240lbs. I'm pretty sure if I got in a fight with an upper 20 year old I'd probably lose now. 

I'd give it my best for the love of my life, though! I still can't get her off my mind. Plus I'm not around many different women and for some reason this particular girl makes my heart pump. First girl I felt like this about for at least 6-7 years. She's pretty, smart, and funny. Full package but it's just a unrealistic dream that I'd ever be with her. I feel alive when I'm around her, though.

Nobody does that for me especially in my dark mood these last few years. 

26 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I've lost muscle and weight in the last year. I'm still a half way decent big guy at 6' 3 190 but I used to be built and around 240lbs. I'm pretty sure if I got in a fight with an upper 20 year old I'd probably lose now. 

I'd give it my best for the love of my life, though! I still can't get her off my mind. Plus I'm not around many different women and for some reason this particular girl makes my heart pump. First girl I felt like this about for at least 6-7 years. She's pretty, smart, and funny. Full package but it's just a unrealistic dream that I'd ever be with her. I feel alive when I'm around her, though.

Nobody does that for me especially in my dark mood these last few years. 

sexy season 9 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Who hasn’t? :fap:

I don't know. Some of the guys/weirdos in here don't even think she's good looking. They kinda hate on her because she's got a strong head on her shoulder and doesn't take shit. The losers here are threatened by her. 

@stepee haven't masturbated since last Wednesday. I don't have any urge in doing it right now.

Status of the girl hasn't changed because I haven't seen her yesterday or today. She's not marked off on the calendar in being off so I have no idea wtf happened to her. She definitely didn't quit either.

There's your update.

20 minutes ago, best3444 said:

@stepee haven't masturbated since last Wednesday. I don't have any urge in doing it right now.

Status of the girl hasn't changed because I haven't seen her yesterday or today. She's not marked off on the calendar in being off so I have no idea wtf happened to her. She definitely didn't quit either.

There's your update.

Is she tied up in your apartment? Just curious.

7 hours ago, best3444 said:

So you won't be playing It Takes Two with her?

4 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

So you won't be playing It Takes Two with her?

I had to look that up. Answer, no. BTW, I got a phone call at 10pm telling me I must come in a 330am to be a supervisor. The girl is here working as I type this. So she is still alive.

42 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I had to look that up. Answer, no. BTW, I got a phone call at 10pm telling me I must come in a 330am to be a supervisor. The girl is here working as I type this. So she is still alive.

Well you keep tagging @ManUtdRedDevils for suggesting you play that game now you look it up in this thread? 🤦‍♀️

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

Wat? I was so confused in what he was saying I kept asking him to explain what he was saying but he completely ignored me. 

Your interest in games is waning due to your blossoming love for this girl. I suggested you play a game with her.

2 minutes ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

Your interest in games is waning due to your blossoming love for this girl. I suggested you play a game with her.

I think I over heard she is into games. She's also into spiders and owns a few tarantula's which freaks me the hell out. 

I only said hi to her this morning and she waved and that was it. We didn't talk. It's slowly fading away which is a good thing. 

1 minute ago, best3444 said:

I think I over heard she is into games. She's also into spiders and owns a few tarantula's which freaks me the hell out. 

I only said hi to her this morning and she waved and that was it. We didn't talk. It's slowly fading away which is a good thing. 

Just tell her

the notebook love GIF