Fellas, what's the best condom for feel IYO?

Brick

I cannot seem to find one that I like, and while being in lockdown means my girlfriend and I aren't having sex as often as we'd like since we can't see each other as often, each time we do I really don't feel anything. I've tried various ones from Trojan, Durex, and even a UK company that uses many more sizes, but nothing I found feels pleasurable. Curious to know what you guys use. 

Side note: I kind of find it funny that growing up I always thought when guys would say, "I don't want to use a condom, baby, I can't feel anything" it was just a shitty excuse to not use one, and them being pigs. Which it still is, but it is somewhat truthful :p

12 minutes ago, Rachel said:

Don’t use a condom ffs what kind of degenerate are you?

Pretty much this. I've used condoms in the past for "interesting" scenarios i put myself in but other than those moments, I'm always condom free. 

8 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

Pull out and pray.

I have been in scenarios like this, as well. But the women I have been with were usually on birth control so I'd bust inside them all the time. 

So overall, fuck condoms.

23 minutes ago, Brick said:

I cannot seem to find one that I like, and while being in lockdown means my girlfriend and I aren't having sex as often as we'd like since we can't see each other as often, each time we do I really don't feel anything. I've tried various ones from Trojan, Durex, and even a UK company that uses many more sizes, but nothing I found feels pleasurable. Curious to know what you guys use. 

Side note: I kind of find it funny that growing up I always thought when guys would say, "I don't want to use a condom, baby, I can't feel anything" it was just a shitty excuse to not use one, and them being pigs. Which it still is, but it is somewhat truthful :p

Did you try sheepskin yet?

36 minutes ago, Mercury33 said:

Did you try sheepskin yet?

I have not. At least I don't think so. I bought some non latex ones once, but they absolutely sucked! There was no stretch to them. I honestly couldn't unroll them down my unit. They were a Trojan brand, but I don't remember what material they were made of. 

Also, for those of you saying to just pull out, yeah no, the gf isn't on birth control atm so we're not taking that chance. 

3 minutes ago, Joe said:

Because that shit is horrible for the health of women.

This pretty much. She's trying to research one that she'll like, but the ones she was recommended she didn't like the side effects of. She's hoping to book a doctor's appointment once the pandemic is over to find one that'll be good. 

BC seriously needs to go back to the drawing board. Way too many side effects. Did you know that part of the reason humans kiss for our bodies' inner workings to evaluate the other person's, and see if they're generically compatible for offspring (things like immune system, so the child will be naturally immune to many things because the other person has antibodies you don't have that'll mix with yours and pass to the child, or something like that, it's been a while since I read about it), but birth control messes with that. It's theorized that could be one of the causes for the rise in divorces because the couple meets when the woman is on BC, body thinks they're compatible, they marry, have their first kid, and since she's not on BC anymore, body goes back to normal and realizes partner isn't good, so they get divorced. A large number of divorces are after the first kid is born. 

I’ve been on birth control since I was 18 and never had problems. Been on the ring for the past 7 years and it’s been great. 

I'm not using condoms when I’ve been exclusive with someone for years. We stopped using condoms when we got married. I only use them now if I’ve been on any short term meds that can mess with my BC. 

29 minutes ago, Rachel said:

I used nuvaring for a few years and it was good at first but then I stopped menstruating completely for a year and after many tests it was determined my uterine lining was still building up but not shedding and I had to have a medically induced period which was so fucking heavy and painful holy shit. I was told not to use nuvaring anymore because it’s very unsafe for your uterus when that happens. 

Now I’m on mirena which I love. I also don’t menstruate on it but in this case it’s okay and safe! 40% of mirena users stop menstruating. 

Anyway this just goes to show how one type of birth control can affect two people very differently. 

My periods are definitely shorter and lighter with the ring but I never fail to have one when I take it out on time. 

I originally tried to get Mirena when I was making a switch, but they literally couldn’t get it in. That was 45 minutes of torture from the APN and the doctor before we all agreed to stop. She gave me some samples of the ring to try and it wasn’t so bad, so I just stuck with it. 

4 hours ago, Joe said:

2 hours ago, Rachel said:

That’s a blanket statement. So is the assumption that it’s fine. There are many different types of BC, even each type can affect one person very differently from the next. 

I’ve had BC cause serious issues, and I’ve had a different kind not only be effective with no side effects, it’s actually treating another health condition I have. So it’s really a case by case thing.

I had a girlfriend who said she had a somewhat irregular period and the birth control made her periods more normal.

22 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I had a girlfriend who said she had a somewhat irregular period and the birth control made her periods more normal.

This is correct. It was another reason I originally got on BC. My periods were terribly irregular and extremely painful back then. It’s commonly used to regulate cycles. 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Joe said:

8 hours ago, Biggie said:

And?

8 hours ago, Joe said:

Ok Biggie

Ok Joe. The female D1P’ers seem to have blown your hypothesis up. Next time try not being a little bitch K?

8 hours ago, Rachel said:

Yeah nuvaring is supposed to make your periods lighter. That happened to me too before they stopped completely, which isn’t supposed to happen on it. 

That’s too bad the IUD didn’t work. Is it just the shape of your uterus? That sounds so painful Jesus. I think my insertion took probably less than 3 minutes but the pain was intense. I definitely would have given up long before 45 minutes. 

It was the worst pain I’d felt in a long long time. I didn’t scream, but I did have some tears streaming down my face. Just felt like repeated needle stabs to my cervix. They just couldn’t get it to fit. Of course, it worked against me that I’d never had kids. 

Ah well. The ring does work fine. 

As usual, Andrea provides valuable information. Cnut, as well. I didn't know some of the things explained in here so thank you.

On a side note: One big lesson Andrea gave me was to be kind to yourself. I've taken that seriously and it has improved my well being overall. Everyone should listen to what she says! 

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

As usual, Andrea provides valuable information. Cnut, as well. I didn't know some of the things explained in here so thank you.

On a side note: One big lesson Andrea gave me was to be kind to yourself. I've taken that seriously and it has improved my well being overall. Everyone should listen to what she says! 

She just posted to go fuck yourself. So get on that you cuck. 

13 hours ago, Rachel said:

that sound like a crock of bullshit (the second paragraph)

lol right? I was reading it all normally because it’s from Brick and I don’t expect a bunch of bs so I got to the end of it and it took me a minute until I was like wait what did I read.

It also reminds me of like a long round about way of getting into the women can’t think for themselves and are controlled by their hormones kind of misogynistic thought. I know obviously that isn’t something Brick meant to do ofc.

So, just going off half remembered, decade old information but has Biggie actually had sex? Not saying in a malicious way, but for some reason I remember something about being a Christian, waiting for marriage etc

Or was that made up/am I misremembering?

• Haha 1