Fellas, what's the best condom for feel IYO?

Brick

13 minutes ago, Brick said:

Yeah I have magnums. They fit better, but still I don't really feel anything. Like I said in the OP I even bought some from a UK company called They Fit condoms where you can input your measurements (the US branch is called My One if you want to check them out. I had to use the UK site because the American doesn't ship to Canada), but even then, while they fit well, I didn't really feel anything, leading me to believe I might need to start using thinner condoms for a closer feel. 

Have you tried poking a hole in the condom?

8 minutes ago, Rachel said:

during what times?

Birth control is very effective when used properly. For me personally the chances of pregnancy are so low that it doesn’t justify making my partner have shitty sex all the time in fear of the very small chance I get pregnant. If that happened I’d just get an abortion. And you’re in Canada they are free. 

But everyone has their own beliefs and preferences. If other things are more important to you that you want to have sad sad condom sex for the rest of your days then power to you!

Of course the pill is effective, but it's not 100%, neither are condoms, neither is using the pill with condoms. Just don't want to take the risk. Another reason for wanting to get on BC is so she can regulate her menstrual cycle. We already keep track of it (when she's expected to have her period, when she is expected to be ovulating), so we can plan around it. Even still, and with abortions legal, we don't want to take the risk. I'm fine with wearing a condom once and a while, I would just like to find one that feels good, hence why I made this thread looking for suggestions. Yes sex is better bare, but it's not like it's bad with one on. 

7 minutes ago, Biggie said:

That’s personal. But I will tell you he was spot on. 

You know what, fuck off. Get the fuck out of my thread, and quit trying to derail it with your attempts at trolling. You were better when you just posted gifs, or better yet, not at all after you were shamed off this board when Andrea found out you're nothing but a pathetic no-life loser in his 50s living in his mother's basement, who lies about himself on the Internet to strangers, and trolls them in an attempt to feel better about his own failure at life. 

4 minutes ago, Rachel said:

okay but what times will you wear condoms?

I don't know. Maybe when she should be ovulating just in case the pill isn't working. Haven't really decided. Just saying I'm not opposed to having to use them. 

57 minutes ago, Brick said:

You know what, fuck off. Get the fuck out of my thread, and quit trying to derail it with your attempts at trolling. You were better when you just posted gifs, or better yet, not at all after you were shamed off this board when Andrea found out you're nothing but a pathetic no-life loser in his 50s living in his mother's basement, who lies about himself on the Internet to strangers, and trolls them in an attempt to feel better about his own failure at life. 

Our next active shooter folks 

1 hour ago, Brick said:

Now that was spot on! :thumbup:

• Thanks 1

When I eventually get into a relationship again I'm going to be sure she's on birth control and will most likely just pull out. I refuse to wear a condom.

My mind has changed on family and having children. I think I do want to have kids but it has to happen pretty soon. I'm 39 so time is ticking. We shall see how things workout.

33 minutes ago, best3444 said:

When I eventually get into a relationship again I'm going to be sure she's on birth control and will most likely just pull out. I refuse to wear a condom.

My mind has changed on family and having children. I think I do want to have kids but it has to happen pretty soon. I'm 39 so time is ticking. We shall see how things workout.

Kids are overrated. Way overrated. Get you a nice car instead. 

37 minutes ago, best3444 said:

How are you going to be sure she is on birth control if she doesn’t want to be on it tho?

1 hour ago, Biggie said:

Kids are overrated. Way overrated. Get you a nice car instead. 

Yea, it's a conflicting thought because being an uncle at 9yrs old and having 12 nephew's and nieces I really saw how much work/trouble they can be. Maybe if I have my own I'd view the entire thing differently. It's just what I'm thinking and who knows where my life will lead me.

1 hour ago, stepee said:

Counterpoint: Gaming pc instead.

This is something I'm thinking about doing in a few years. I was once a pc gamer and would mod games etc. I really enjoyed it and steam is great. 

1 hour ago, stepee said:

How are you going to be sure she is on birth control if she doesn’t want to be on it tho?

I'll be sure I meet someone that is pro birth control and has similar views that I do. But like I said, this isn't happening anytime soon. I'm still working on myself and trying to improve each day as a person. 

2 hours ago, best3444 said:

You’re too old, sorry

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

I'll be sure I meet someone that is pro birth control and has similar views that I do. But like I said, this isn't happening anytime soon. I'm still working on myself and trying to improve each day as a person. 

Don’t forget racist. Bigotry is a very important quality. 

• Haha 1

It’s been years since I’ve bothered but you just gotta accept that condoms suck. I only got an average wang so fit was never a problem but all that bare skin light skin barely there ultra thin shit never made any real difference. They all suck. Just get whatever fits good and deal with it.

37 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

You're never too old. President john tyler (US president from 1841-1845) still has a living grandchild. I'm not kidding.

Don't let your dreams be dreams.

I think about this sometimes, this dude out there probably still voting and his grandpa helped spearhead virginia joining the confederacy and people be like we don’t need to address systemic racism that was all ancient history.

7 hours ago, Rachel said:

I mean there isn’t exactly a limit so long as you’re physically able to. Also you can freeze your sperm and eggs. But morally there are things to think about. Having a kid at 50 for example is that really fair to the child? You’re 68 when they graduate. They just start their adult life and you’re on the way to the grave. If you even make it that far. It just seems really unfair. 

My dad had me at 40 which is definitely an older parent but not too too extreme. It definitely bothered me a lot more when I was younger. And I do feel sad thinking about how if my parents had me in their 20’s how we’d have so much more time together. I’m 30 now and my dad is 70 and has a heart problem. I worry every day I will get “the call” with bad news. If he were younger I wouldn’t have to think about this every night when I’m falling asleep and feel dread and horror. Or, I wouldn’t have to think about it this soon at least. 

Yea, my parents had my brother and I at 42yrs old. They are both 81yrs old so time is not on their side. I cherish every moment with them but I feel the way you do. I wish they had me at a much younger age. 

Thankfully they're both very healthy but they're fucking old. So it makes me 😥 

13 hours ago, stepee said:

I think about this sometimes, this dude out there probably still voting and his grandpa helped spearhead virginia joining the confederacy and people be like we don’t need to address systemic racism that was all ancient history.

How do you know? Maybe he is woke. Stop pre-judging people you don’t know.