Россия invades Україна | UPDATE (14 May 2024) - Russia launches new invasion from the north into Kharkiv, soon to launch second corridor into Sumy. Situation is dire

3 minutes ago, SuperSpreader said:

Is it even feasible in any way to even take out Russia at all?

Like.. if you nuke Moscow and St Petersburg, I'm sure you'll have a barrage of nukes insta flying to every major city out of there. 

A nuclear strike against Russia would trigger an escalating series of counter strikes from underground missile silos, submarines, and stealth bombers. These strikes would be quickly followed by a barrage from the U.S. and its nuclear allies. These missiles would ping pong around the world for a few hours, killing billions in the process.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Uaarkson said:

A nuclear strike against Russia would trigger an escalating series of counter strikes from underground missile silos, submarines, and stealth bombers. These strikes would be quickly followed by a barrage from the U.S. and its nuclear allies. The missiles would ping pong around the world for a few hours, killing billions in the process.

Dallas would be alright tho? 

2 minutes ago, Uaarkson said:

A nuclear strike against Russia would trigger an escalating series of counter strikes from underground missile silos, submarines, and stealth bombers. These strikes would be quickly followed by a barrage from the U.S. and its nuclear allies. These missiles would ping pong around the world for a few hours, killing billions in the process.

Will there at least be a 10:1 ratio of women to men in our underground bunkers?

EB19990711REVIEWS08907110301AR.jpgW

Really sucks for the people of Ukraine. I hope we sanction the fuck out of Russia over this. I would love it if they lost their security council veto too, but that sounds implausible. Russia looks kinda evil right now. 

NATO seems sluggish. I hope they’re ready to protest the rest of the Europe…

How is NATO doing on hypersonic weapons?

Just now, Subzwari1987 said:

Does Ukraine have an army? What is their response to this and do they stand a chance to push back Russia’s invasion?

They have a military. No they do not have a chance. Russia’s is far superior. Maybe they can fuck with them post occupation though with insurgent tactics?