Just how common do you think pedophilia is?

Fizzzzle

The older I get, the more it seems like it happened. One of my first girlfriends in high school ended up fucking a 27 year old. She was 14. At the time, I didn't think anything about it, as I got older, I was like "that was fucked up." The girl I lost my virginity to lost her virginity to a 20-something year-old who was staying at their house. Again, at the time, I didn't think it was that weird. My dad and aunt were raped as children. My best friend, his sister, and my second high school girlfriend were raped as children by the same guy. Yes, he's in prison. One of the skating channels I watch on youtube kicked off one of their members because it was found out he was fucking a 15 year old. My ex girlfriend lost her virginity to her friend's dad, she was probably 16/17. There's the new Woody Allen docuseries that makes it "allegedly" seem like he was a child rapist. Allegedly. I'm sure I could probably keep going if I thought long enough about it.

Then there's the shit from D1P, I don't know how much is true, given I wasn't here for most of it.

The more I think about it, I think there is at least a solid percentage of people I know personally who have been victims of pedophilia. Like, a much higher percentage than I would think should be "normal." But maybe it is normal?

Thankfully I've never been abused. I was an alter boy, too. My sister was raped at 16 so that counts I guess. That was really tough on her and still is. From what I read and seen pedophiles don't change behavior regardless of the help they seek. It's a sickness. It's disgusting and sad all at the same time.

more than we probably think. 

one thing i noticed a while ago is how creepy some old kids shows are. look at those nickelodeon shows with miranda cosgrove and ariana grande. i was young when they aired. they got put on netflix and i go to watch an episode out of nostalgia and it kind of sexualizes these 12-16 year old girls. pretty gross. 

You know what’s crazy? How seniors dating freshmen in high school was seen as okay. Like it was kinda looked down upon in the “wow this loser can only get a freshman” kind of way, but it wasn’t seen as super creepy even though it definitely fucking was.

2 minutes ago, Joe said:

You know what’s crazy? How seniors dating freshmen in high school was seen as okay. Like it was kinda looked down upon in the “wow this loser can only get a freshman” kind of way, but it wasn’t seen as super creepy even though it definitely fucking was.

Yeah, there's a huge difference between 18 and 14/15

Just now, TheLeon said:

This might be needlessly pedantic, but pedophilia refers to pre-adolescent kids, right? Hooking up with a 15 year old when you’re an adult is something else (but still very bad). 

Correct. Pedophilia is an attraction to pre-pubescent children. Not that a 20 year old with a 13 year old is okay.

All the Ugly and Wonderful Things was a well written book, but goddamn did it make me cringe at times.

1 minute ago, TheLeon said:

This might be needlessly pedantic, but pedophilia refers to pre-adolescent kids, right? Hooking up with a 15 year old when you’re an adult is something else (but still very bad). 

That's what I was thinking. I would consider a pedophile someone actively seeking out younger kids and teens. The examples of a senior in high school dating a freshman aren't on the same level for me. There is a 3-4 age difference there. Any other time in life that would be totally acceptable. 

I wonder sometimes if it's not so much about sexual attraction as manipulation and domination. If the latter is the case, there isn't much difference between a kid and a teenager as far as I'm concerned. A 30 year old knows how to manipulate a teenager, and that's what makes it gross.

20 minutes ago, Rachel said:

You asked me to show you where you said underage girls are hot. I’m trying to show you. 

Before the boards got erased you used to comment on how hot you thought Hailee Steinfeld was before she turned 18. That would be easy to look up but the boards are wiped LUCKY FOR YOU. 

I didn't even know who Hailee Steinfeld was before she was 21-22. She's 24 now. You're full of shit. Keep trying to search.

lol I'm not even close to being racist. I've made immature comments on discord but the reality is I accept everyone for who they are. My work has a enormous amount of diversity with the people and I get a long with everyone. I treat everyone with the same respect regardless the color of their skin, sexual orientation, religious beliefs etc. 

It's perfectly fine with me if you guys think otherwise. 

Just now, best3444 said:

lol I'm not even close to being racist. I've made immature comments on discord but the reality is I accept everyone for who they are. My work has a enormous amount of diversity with the people and I get a long with everyone. I treat everyone with the same respect regardless the color of their skin, sexual orientation, religious beliefs etc. 

Karen GIF by moodman

2 minutes ago, best3444 said:

That’s exactly what an outed racist would say. 

donald trump GIF by THE HUNT FOR THE TRUMP TAPES