~* The official thread of stonks, tendies, safe, sound and very real professional financial advice *~

I’ve been saying AMC is a legit value prop for a while. They got essentially a bailout from all their terrible leases that were bogging down their balance sheet. They had 600 million in bonds converted to stock and liquidated the first time it shot up. Theaters are gonna bounce back in a major way with this huge backlog of content and pent up demand for out of home experiences. 2022 and 2023 will be great.

2 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

Oh, hai.

2 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

BTW, this is an IRA stock. Great LT-Swing, but, the $6-7 it might get to today is laughable compared to where I think it'll be in 12-24 months.

Going to break $7 today. Not selling a single share until it's at the mid-teens/low-twenties, at least.

@Fizzzzle @thewhyteboar We're back baby!

38ed9e0ce1d8f293cb07ad07e4cae537
UK.SPORTS.YAHOO.COM

Novavax Inc's COVID-19 vaccine was 96% effective in preventing cases caused by the original version of the coronavirus in a late-stage trial conducted in the United Kingdom, the company said on Thursday, moving it a step closer to regulatory approval. The vaccine was also about 86% effective in protecting against the more contagious virus variant first discovered and now prevalent in the UK. In both trials...

• Shocked 1

11 minutes ago, Air_Delivery said:

With quadruple witching next friday and stim checks hitting peoples accounts next week is potentially explosive for memes. 

If AMC breaks $15 again I’m setting my stop loss there and seeing how high it rolls. Either way, I’ll be getting out until it inevitably crashes again. Cannot wait for it to decouple from GME given AMCs potential situation for the rest of the year and into 2022.