~* The official thread of stonks, tendies, safe, sound and very real professional financial advice *~

2 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

@Joe

No link yet, but I just heard... 

"WKHS GROUP OF U.S. HOUSE DEMOCRATS INTRODUCING BILL TO PROVIDE POSTAL SERVICE WITH $6 BILLION TO BUY ADDITIONAL ELECTRIC DELIVERY VEHICLES"

Stock ripping. I hope you held :p 

I did! This will make my buddy’s day more than mine as he lost WAY more, but still great to hear!

2 minutes ago, Joe said:

I did! This will make my buddy’s day more than mine as he lost WAY more, but still great to hear!

The way that congress's eyebrows raised just a day after the deal with Oshkosh (or whatever) was made instead of WKHS, I had a feeling there was a decent chance of it recovering. More often than not, catalyst analysis is your best indicator (but in the current market nothing actually makes sense, so :silly: ).

Not sharing in-play ones as I still do not feel confident, but, I was debating on grabbing a position in OPGN as there was a chance it was headed to $5 given the volume, hype and fomo. I drew this trendline on the 10m after the second red candle finished and the following green was nearing it's end. Watched the next candle, saw it bled below the trendline, next candle confirmed that the run was over for now:

opgn.jpg

But, something something tea leaves and too short of a time frame, right? This knowledge I've been accumulating just saved me from making a several hundred dollar mistake. Now I've formed a new trend line showing the downward to to see if it reverses before taking that position I want.

EDIT: If it breaks (and holds at/above) $3.55 it'll do another run, hit a double-bottom at $3.09.

OPGN is likely done. The wall to get back to $3.70 is ridiculous, over 600k sell orders. Might run again in PH or tomorrow, though, pending where it holds from here.

GME, if it breaks that $200 wall there might be nothing stopping it's game. 

Spoiler

:pratt: 

1 minute ago, sblfilms said:

This is ridiculous

It was fun watching someone/something try to hold that $200 sell wall up. It was hovering at like only 8k max sell orders (which is nothing given the volume right now) but every time it started to crumble it was being re-fed :lol: 

40 minutes ago, cusideabelincoln said:

@Spork3245 do your candles explain GME? Almost hit $300.

If you’re expecting anything to make GME make sense, I’ve got some bad news. :p 

I can identify the current support and resistance levels, breakouts, reversals, etc - but beyond “during the day analysis”, anyone trying to be predictive in its movement should be quickly ignored. :p 

I'll attempt to look at GME once market opens. PM is... uhhh... well, I don't bother using that for charting and will only buy/sell during it if the pricing fits my "plan" for a multitude of reasons. :p 

My main focus has been watching AMC. Started buying small amounts of shares and scalping it each day - so far I've dropped my average down by $3.5 from my newb screw-up in January. If AMC's momentum holds after the earnings report today, I could break even or even come out positive on it.

1 hour ago, Spork3245 said:

If you’re expecting anything to make GME make sense, I’ve got some bad news. :p 

I can identify the current support and resistance levels, breakouts, reversals, etc - but beyond “during the day analysis”, anyone trying to be predictive in its movement should be quickly ignored. :p 

I was trying to make it a joke but I failed to include the :p

2 hours ago, cusideabelincoln said:

I was trying to make it a joke but I failed to include the :p

Then I'm not going to bother as I have no position :p 

I will say this; the sell walls are mostly fake for GME. They're so tiny at only 3-4k, but as soon as they start to crumble they're instantly re-filled, likely by hedgefunds using algos (bots). It's such a wild thing to watch. AMC has actual walls to get through, like 50k to break $12.50.