~*The Official Thread of Smokeshows*~

Jason

• Jason changed the title to ~*The Official Thread of Smokeshows*~

I don't want to get in trouble, but I feel like this is for The Asylum and not this sub-forum? :p

Also, Mack is attractive, but not Kreuk level attractive. Also, her being batshit insane doesn't help (or does it??). 

Happy to rank men too. I got a hot men list as well, equal opportunity and all that. I appreciate beauty in all forms.

2 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

It just seems...juvenile. Like stuff we did in high school.

I mean, I don't think assessing beauty is juvenile . . . it may be low culture, but it has its place (and can be fun/silly). I just like appreciating physical beauty, it's never been about being cringey or creepy. I'm sorry it seems lame to you, but people asked me! :p 

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

And I assumed Wade was just unhappy with derailing the other thread but whatever, moved this preemptively just in case. Just wanted the CEB crowd for continuing it. 

Probably the right call. My list from the other thread. I'm older, so these crushes were for when they were in their "prime" though I still think all these women are gorgeous, but assume I mean their "prime" version:

-Penelope Cruz

-Adriana Lima

-Gong Li

-Victoria Macreatis

-Katee Sackhoff

-Kristin Kreuk

-Monica Belluci

-Kate Beckinsale

-Sofia Vergara

-Megan Fox

-Catherine Zeta-Jones

-Salma Hayek

-Debra Ann Woll

-Deepika Padukone

-Masuimi Max

-Angelina Jolie

-Scarlett Johannson

-Allison Stokke

Just now, Greatoneshere said:

I mean, I don't think assessing beauty is juvenile . . . it may be low culture, but it has its place. I just like appreciating physical beauty, it's never been about being cringey or creepy. I'm sorry it seems lame to you, but people asked me! :p 

It was kinda cringe inducing in that thread. The entirety of it.

Oh, I see this thread got moved now. That's better. Still blech, but I don't come here often.

• Haha 1

Male list as well, to be fair/equal. Same rules apply. I'm older, so these crushes were for when they were in their "prime" though I still think all these men are gorgeous, but assume I mean their "prime" version:

-Brad Pitt

-Christian Bale

-Charlie Hunnam

-Aaron Eckhart

-Clive Owen

-Daniel Craig

-Edward Norton

-Eric Bana

-Ewan McGregor

-Antonio Banderas

-Gael Garcia Bernal

-Jake Gyllenhaal

-Chiwetel Ejiofor

-Hugh Jackman

-Jude Law

-Ryan Reynolds

-Tom Hardy

1 minute ago, Joe said:

Zuckerberg still gets flak for Hot or Not (as he should), but these are dudes in their 30’s!

I don't think there's anything really that wrong with showing what kinds of beauty preferences I have, or indicating the range of beauty that I like? You guys are weird about physical stuff . . . :p 

Speaking of Kreuk, I sat beside her once between takes when I was doing background work on Beauty and the Beast once. She was chewing gum, and I don't think she took it out while filming, which I found odd. Also one of her assistants (I guess) was stroking her hair, and "aww"ing her while she lamented about hoping this day is over soon, and can crawl into bed. Wouldn't surprise me if she's a bit stuck up. 

Just now, Brick said:

Speaking of Kreuk, I sat beside her once between takes when I was doing background work on Beauty and the Beast once. She was chewing gum, and I don't think she took it out while filming, which I found odd. Also one of her assistants (I guess) was stroking her hair, and "aww"ing her while she lamented about hoping this day is over soon, and can crawl into bed. Wouldn't surprise me if she's a bit stuck up. 

This story is hilarious. Haha wtf.

8 minutes ago, Rachel said:

He’s not going to do anything. He supports racists and pedos. This thread is nothing compared to that. 

This thread was made because of a threat he made when this discussion propped up in a different thread. This thread is fine. I'm referring to the other thread that he made the threat in.

10 minutes ago, stepee said:

lol Jason, i don’t think you see how people are saying you still talk about women like you are 15.

The absolute best part was starting a new thread for it on the CEB. Couldn’t even parody that lack of self-awareness if you wanted to.

• Haha 1