Alfred Molina a̶l̶l̶e̶g̶e̶d̶l̶y̶ cast in MCU Spider-Man 3.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Jason changed the title to Alfred Molina a̶l̶l̶e̶g̶e̶d̶l̶y̶ cast in MCU Spider-Man 3.
1 hour ago, SoberChef said:

I would adore having Dafoe back but having him in a more accurate version of the Goblin costume.

Agreed but only if Dafoe does a full hang dong scene.

39 minutes ago, Remarkableriots said:

It would be better if they used Kingpin in a different movie instead.

Yup he needs to be in a "darker" marvel film, plus I never really liked him as spider foil. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CitizenVectron said:

So Charlie Cox as Daredevil might also be making the multiverse jump in SM3:

(this is the guy who originally said Doc Ock was back)

:pray:

It'd be cool if they brought along the rest of the main cast too but other than Vincent D'Onofrio as Kingpin, Charlie Cox is the only casting choice there that I'd be actually actively disappointed if they don't ever bring him back. Cementing him as the MCU Daredevil would be fucking awesome.

59 minutes ago, Jason said:

:pray:

It'd be cool if they brought along the rest of the main cast too but other than Vincent D'Onofrio as Kingpin, Charlie Cox is the only casting choice there that I'd be actually actively disappointed if they don't ever bring him back. Cementing him as the MCU Daredevil would be fucking awesome.

It would be cool if they had Ben Affleck return as Daredevil also!

12 hours ago, CitizenVectron said:

I think it's clear that it will be the kick-off movie to the next major arc (multiverse). Maybe that is what they will use to bring in X-Men and FF.

I think that Doctor Strange and the Multiverse of Madness is more likely to be the one to do that. Strange is also set to appear in the third Spider-Man. 

This is all very intriguing though, and we should hear more tomorrow since Disney has some sort of investors meeting or something where they will reveal their lineup for the next few years. 

9 minutes ago, Brick said:

I think that Doctor Strange and the Multiverse of Madness is more likely to be the one to do that. Strange is also set to appear in the third Spider-Man. 

This is all very intriguing though, and we should hear more tomorrow since Disney has some sort of investors meeting or something where they will reveal their lineup for the next few years. 

In the comics, it's Spider-Man who's the crux of all the multiverse stuff, right? Maybe they're setting it up with this Spider-Man movie, but then transitioning the multiverse stuff to Doctor Strange in case Sony won't play ball with them on a fourth Tom Holland Spider-Man movie. 

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

In the comics, it's Spider-Man who's the crux of all the multiverse stuff, right? Maybe they're setting it up with this Spider-Man movie, but then transitioning the multiverse stuff to Doctor Strange in case Sony won't play ball with them on a fourth Tom Holland Spider-Man movie. 

Wait, which movie comes out first? 

On 12/10/2020 at 12:04 AM, Jason said:

Don't worry Disney will just buy Sony next.