How do you personally clean your butthole daily?

best3444

I have gone away from shoving a soapy wash cloth cloth up my ass in the shower. Now I lean over and let pretty warm water clean out my butthole. I'm too lazy to use a wash cloth daily these days.

I know a few of you own a bidets which is nice I can imagine. Those that don't, what do you do?

2 hours ago, Joe said:

Just good ole body wash and water. The bidet makes it easier than ever though.

But what do you use to clean your butthole with the body wash?

1 hour ago, Biggie said:

You know you can buy one and simply attach it to your shower right?

Yea I know but I have a process down that works fine.

Just now, best3444 said:

Well I took a shower in a cabin this morning and I barely fit in the damn thing. It's like they designed it for Hobbits. I couldn’t even really move and I was getting claustrophobic. My butthole is not clean atm and that's gross.

Camping with your Dad and brothers?

10 minutes ago, Rachel said:

can I join you?

Since I don't have internet in the cabin I've been reading. I haven't read anything except the Bible in years. You, wut, and the kittens are more then welcome to join us. My mom brought so much fucking food!

I just ate at an Italian restaurant and it was dope. Then I went home and stuffed my face with dessert items. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, best3444 said:

Well my last shower at the cabin I literally shoved the bar of soap up my ass after I was done washing. I threw away the soap after I got out but it felt good. Does that mean I'm gay since I liked the feeling?

Like you literally fit in your anus?

1 hour ago, Keyser_Soze said:

It's a bar of soap, it doesn't matter if it was in your ass it stays clean, it's like the source of clean. That's like throwing away the sun because you thought it ran out of heat, it's the source of the heat nothing is hotter.

The bar was getting small too. It needed thrown out, ok! Go shove a bar of soap up your ass then use it to wash your face right after.