Nintendo Direct Mini Scheduled 7/20 7 am pst

Keyser_Soze

I was just thinking about how good of a game Nocturne was a couple weeks back. Not sure if I'd pick up an HD remaster. I probably would if it were a full on remake, though. That said, I'm definitely picking up SMTV, but we already knew that one was coming.

I've wanted to play Nocturne since I beat SMT IV in '14/'15, but the wasn't really a way for me to play it. Didn't have a PS3 anymore. I had thought about using an emulator but I have never had good experiences with emulators. 

I am absolutely down to replay SMT III: Nocturne. I got to the true final boss but never grinded out the experience to finally beat him all those years ago. This is as good an excuse as any to pick things up 15 years later. Great game, will look gorgeous if done right in HD (as it seems). I wish it were on PC though.

Looks like the Enjoys language Direct left out a game.

Supposedly, Sakuna: Of Rice And Ruin is coming November 10 on Switch, PC, and PS4 in North America. No clue on releases in other regions.

We also missed out on an Altelier Ryza 2 trailer.

1 hour ago, chakoo said:

spacer.png

The SMT stuff was cool but why did it need to be announced now when it's a 2021 release? Also annoying that other than the HD remake, SMT5 barely showed us anything. 

SMT remake is coming out this year in Japan

1 hour ago, Keyser_Soze said:

No. It was announced yesterday and no earlier.

Hah. I remember they announced it exclusively for Switch in 2017, why do they keep making exclusives? I hope they get paid a lot, because leaving a bunch of platforms out of the loop for no reason sure as shit ain't good for a tiny company like Atlus.

42 minutes ago, Xbob42 said:

Hah. I remember they announced it exclusively for Switch in 2017, why do they keep making exclusives? I hope they get paid a lot, because leaving a bunch of platforms out of the loop for no reason sure as shit ain't good for a tiny company like Atlus.

With Atlas finally dipping their toes into the PC waters I feel somewhat optimistic this might make it's way to the PC as well. A lot the games they showed weren't necessarily exclusive to the Switch, like that Hi-Res game.