Top Gun 2 Director Joseph Kosinski next movie will be

24 minutes ago, Mercury33 said:

What an incredibly odd movie to remake. I feel like the original has aged really well

I just rewatched it a few months ago to show my wife who'd never seen it. Still good! Though kids may disagree since its old now, but my wife liked it, but she's around my age, so she accepts 90's movies easier more inherently. 

2 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

I just rewatched it a few months ago to show my wife who'd never seen it. Still good! Though kids may disagree since its old now, but my wife liked it, but she's around my age, so she accepts 90's movies easier more inherently. 

It’s still my go to movie to show off my surround sound set up. All though there’s not many people that surround sound needs to be showed off to any more lol

• Haha 1

This was the first DVD my family owned after we made the switch from VHS. It will always hold a special place in my heart for that reason.

But do people actually think it’s still a great movie? I haven’t seen it in years, but people I know who still like still think it’s a silly movie but enjoy it regardless.

On 6/28/2020 at 12:02 PM, Mercury33 said:

It’s still my go to movie to show off my surround sound set up. All though there’s not many people that surround sound needs to be showed off to any more lol

I think there’s still a lot of people who aren’t familiar with surround sound in a home. I’ve never met anybody in my life who had actual surround sound. I think a lot of wealthy people won’t bother with it unless it’s something they really want (or they’re absurdly wealthy).