Strange Brigade (Rebellion) launches August 28th (PC/PS4/Xbox One)

Pikachu

• 3 weeks later...

Not trying to hate on the game, but it looks like a fun game nobody will play. If it wants to have a snowball's chance it needs to launch on Game Pass or in the very least be a $20 digital title. I just don't think there's a market for these types of games anymore. 

Maybe it's cuz I'm getting old, but anything that relies that heavily on co-op is DOA. All of my co-op buddies are getting old too and have teenage kids and work and a hundred other things to worry about than getting together with a group of people at 11 pm to get a play session going.

Just played a session with my friend and I can see myself playing this for a good while. I went with the deluxe edition to get the season pass. It reminds me of 50 cent Blood in the Sand but as a 4 player co op and having ultimate abilities. We did the tutorial level and to figure the kinks. We managed to get one amulet to upgrade one of our guys. Definitely takes me work. Hoping more of my friends :cough: @Emblazon :cough: pick up the game :whistlin:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, The def star said:

Just played a session with my friend and I can see myself playing this for a good while. I went with the deluxe edition to get the season pass. It reminds me of 50 cent Blood in the Sand but as a 4 player co op and having ultimate abilities. We did the tutorial level and to figure the kinks. We managed to get one amulet to upgrade one of our guys. Definitely takes me work. Hoping more of my friends :cough: @Emblazon :cough: pick up the game :whistlin:

@Triage

1 hour ago, TheLeon said:

I know myself well enough. I just can't get it together to group up with people regularly, so this game would be wasted on me. Looks fun though. 

I plan on playing it alone.  Just wait till it's cheap.  The reviews say the game scales - puzzles change when you play single player.  So they at least put some effort in to make it engaging for a single player experience.  

• Like 1

I played some more today and the horde mode is quite fun. I kind of got full on horde modes after Gears 3 since pretty much every mp game came out with it's own variations. Did some more of the campaign and I like how this breaks up the shooting parts of the game with puzzles. I'm curious to see how the puzzles vary with more players. So far I'm enjoying it and recommend it if you have at least 1 other person to play with.