Antonio Brown accused of three incidents of sexual assault in newly-filed Federal lawsuit, update: SI article details AB's history of "disturbing" behavior

Commissar SFLUFAN

There’s More History to Antonio Brown’s History (SI)

Exclusive: Accusations range from a previously untold account of sexual misconduct, a charity auction theft, multiple domestic incidents, and a long list of unpaid debts. Numerous conversations with people who have dealt with Brown, as well as reviews of court and police documents from three states, paint a disturbing picture

Farting in a doctor's face? A chef leaves a fish head in the freezer for cooking later and it's a Mafia threat? That's some fucking gold there. 

I don't know if the guy is a sexual predator and I've never followed his escapades over the years, but he seems like a giant piece of shit at the very least. I wish NE hadn't signed him.

Good thing there Pats traded DT to the Jets.

So...where does he wind up now? My guess is that he goes unsigned until later in the season when some exec hopes people forget all about this. Nothing he's done will send him to jail and even that's never been enough to keep someone off an NFL roster. Hell, just look at Pittsburgh.

An angry group of disgusting New England Patriots fans warned a Sports Illustrated reporter to “watch his back” and that they hoped he “got in a car accident” after he exposed a second sexual harassment claim against wide receiver Antonio Brown.

Editor’s note: The Daily Beast does not condone Antonio Brown’s retweet of this article with the comment “system working effectively.”

From Peter King Pro Football Talk

As far as the allegations, I don’t know what’s true, so I will not call these women liars, and I will not say that Antonio Brown is guilty. But as far as his actions, when it comes to how he is just burning bridges everywhere he goes, it’s the last thing from genius. It’s very self-destructive behavior, which is unfortunate. The world is going to provide obstacles in front of us. You don’t need to provide them yourself.

—CBS NFL analyst Nate Burleson, Sunday, on “The NFL Today.”

The Adieu Haiku

Moral of story:

Simple. Antonio Brown’s
not a good person.

• 1 month later...