This map of which countries have ratified the Paris Agreement is stunning

40 minutes ago, Jason said:

Hide contents

I don't really get why you posted that but the blonde is a cutie. :daydream:

Spoiler

I posted it because you guys were posting pics in spoilers and I wanted you to think that there was another version of that pic when actually it was a Youtube video that went viral in late 2014 after having been on Youtube for nearly three years.

4 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

Hide contents

I posted it because you guys were posting pics in spoilers and I wanted you to think that there was another version of that pic when actually it was a Youtube video that went viral in late 2014 after having been on Youtube for nearly three years.

Spoiler

:fap:

8 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Quick now do a map of countries on track to match their commitment

The fact that he pulled us out despite the agreement being completely nonbinding is a huge part of what made it so dumb doe. 

7 minutes ago, Jason said:

The fact that he pulled us out despite the agreement being completely nonbinding is a huge part of what made it so dumb doe. 

I mean I get that it's international virtue signaling, but the Paris agreement doesn't do much of anything (if anything at all) to actually combat climate change.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

I mean I get that it's international virtue signaling, but the Paris agreement doesn't do much of anything (if anything at all) to actually combat climate change.

Holy fucking shit this might be the first time I've ever seen the phrase virtue signaling used in a statement that wasn't completely misguided. I honestly didn't think it could be done.

• Like 1

On 6/14/2019 at 1:52 PM, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Quick now do a map of countries on track to match their commitment

I mean, only a few are, but that's not looking at the whole picture. We're not all on the same level (on track versus not); the US is along the lines of Russia and Saudi Arabia with China doing better than us.

NUN6jdc.png

• Sad 1