Animal Crossing: New Horizons (20 March 2020) OT - Island Getaway

2 hours ago, Ghost_MH said:

Anyone want a quaint painting? Looks like Redd has a legit one for sale, but I've already got that in my museum.

Hm, I don't think I have that one. But I have a meeting for the next hour. I guess we'll see if someone else snags it first!

14 minutes ago, EternallDarkness said:

so I started a second house the other day and the crazy thing is my second character has been catching all the new fish my main character can't seem to hook :cry:

Welcome to the multiple house club.

I avoid that by never actually playing as any of my other profiles. They literal exist only to pick up items I leave for them and then decorate their houses.

1 minute ago, Ghost_MH said:

Welcome to the multiple house club.

I avoid that by never actually playing as any of my other profiles. They literal exist only to pick up items I leave for them and then decorate their houses.

well I was mainly just doing the daily stuff to rack up enough nook miles to expand his carrying capacity 

45 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Are there any other surfboard colors than the red and the white? Those are the only two I've seen. If someone wants to send me another color, I'd much appreciate it!

I believe there's 6. I have them all, though I got them from @EternallDarkness and @Ghost_MH. I'd be happy to send them to you, but we'll have to go through the convoluted process of adding Switch codes and visiting one of our islands.

SW-3621-0709-5409

I already have my island open, and Celeste is here if you're interested.

11 minutes ago, Bjomesphat said:

I believe there's 6. I have them all, though I got them from @EternallDarkness and @Ghost_MH. I'd be happy to send them to you, but we'll have to go through the convoluted process of adding Switch codes and visiting one of our islands.

SW-3621-0709-5409

I'm adding you now, if you'll accept!

59 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Are there any other surfboard colors than the red and the white? Those are the only two I've seen. If someone wants to send me another color, I'd much appreciate it!

I'll send the striped and brown boards your way.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Bjomesphat said:

SW-3621-0709-5409

Weird, it's not showing your island is open.