Animal Crossing: New Horizons (20 March 2020) OT - Island Getaway

1 hour ago, Ghost_MH said:

Anyone have Lief in town? I had him yesterday and like a idiot, I just realized I had wanted to but a bunch of bushes from him.

I have him. You can come over or you can tell me what you want and I can mail it to you. He has blue hydrangea, pink hydrangea, red hibiscus, and yellow hibiscus 

45 minutes ago, EternallDarkness said:

I have him. You can come over or you can tell me what you want and I can mail it to you. He has blue hydrangea, pink hydrangea, red hibiscus, and yellow hibiscus 

I just wanted a lot of everything, but no worries if you aren't around. Dealing with a power outage on my end. Fun. Nothing like hot nights in New England.

13 minutes ago, Ghost_MH said:

I just wanted a lot of everything, but no worries if you aren't around. Dealing with a power outage on my end. Fun. Nothing like hot nights in New England.

Originally from RI so I know what you mean. Almost no one has AC so if the power is out and there is no breeze to speak of (or if you can even open your windows) then you have no air moving.  Just tell me what and how much you want and I can pick it up and then fly over tomorrow and drop it off. 10 of each, 20, 30?...whatever you need I don't mind buying it. 

18 minutes ago, EternallDarkness said:

Originally from RI so I know what you mean. Almost no one has AC so if the power is out and there is no breeze to speak of (or if you can even open your windows) then you have no air moving.  Just tell me what and how much you want and I can pick it up and then fly over tomorrow and drop it off. 10 of each, 20, 30?...whatever you need I don't mind buying it. 

10 of each if that's cool. Much appreciated.

33 minutes ago, EternallDarkness said:

damn, just logged on and he left! WTF I thought everyone hung around until the start of the next day. sorry

No worries. He doesn't actually sell all night, even if he's there. Last night when I tried to buy some from him he was right there in front of me, but told me he was closed for the day.

11 hours ago, Brick said:

I have like 6000 turnips, so if anyone has a high price tomorrow please let me know.

Just FYI, I think it's rare for good turnip prices on Saturday. 

I would recommend checking out the turnip exchange so you don't lose a lot of bells.