Animal Crossing: New Horizons (20 March 2020) OT - Island Getaway

1 hour ago, Bjomesphat said:

Looking for red imperial dining chair and/or red low table.

I have black imperial dining chair (has red seat cushion) and the red low table. Sent the table. Will send a chair as well if you want. it looks like it would still work fine with the red imperial table since the base of that table is black  

50 minutes ago, EternallDarkness said:

I have black imperial dining chair (has red seat cushion) and the red low table. Sent the table. Will send a chair as well if you want. it looks like it would still work fine with the red imperial table since the base of that table is black  

Ah that chair is perfect. Thanks!

1 hour ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I wonder how many stars you can get from these showers. Like, I've probably hit 50 stars so far, but how mmany fragments can I get tomorrow?

I maxed out the shooting star achievement in one night, which I believe is wish on 200 stars. I know I damn sure didn't get 200+ fragments the next day, lol 

4 minutes ago, EternallDarkness said:

@Ghost_MH don't know if you still need those shrubs, but I have some now so let me know when you are on later and I will come over and deliver them

@Bjomesphat sending you cash for the briefcase. no clue if I will actually use it, lol, but I want it in my catalog. 

Cool. I'm in a meeting, but I open my gates. Feel free to swing by whenever it's convenient for you.

13 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I wonder how many stars you can get from these showers. Like, I've probably hit 50 stars so far, but how mmany fragments can I get tomorrow?

I got about 20 our so after wishing on probably 100 stars. They show up throughout the day, not just once.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, EternallDarkness said:

@Ghost_MH don't know if you still need those shrubs, but I have some now so let me know when you are on later and I will come over and deliver them

@Bjomesphat sending you cash for the briefcase. no clue if I will actually use it, lol, but I want it in my catalog. 

Not necessary since I've built up a bit of a nest egg now, but I do appreciate it. Briefcase sent.

I have mine on top of a safe since the briefcase is full of cash. Need a silver or white safe to go with it?

Anyone have any other mountain bikes? I have the black and green one, but would love to get a hold of one of the other colors.

Also, does anyone want any of these spare DIYs I have?

Orange rug

Wooden double bed

Wild log bench

Sleigh

Iron garden bench

Gold bars

Garden rock

Log extra long sofa

Mossy garden rock

Ironwood chair

Cabin wall

Ironwood low table

Peach rug

Apple chair

Sandy Beach flooring

Knitted grass backpack

Natural square table

Bamboo hat

Wooden block chest

Bamboo speaker

2x Wooden end table

17 minutes ago, Ghost_MH said:

Anyone have any other mountain bikes? I have the black and green one, but would love to get a hold of one of the other colors.

Orange rug

Wooden double bed

Wild log bench

Sleigh

Iron garden bench

Gold bars

Garden rock

Log extra long sofa

Mossy garden rock

Ironwood chair

Cabin wall

Ironwood low table

Peach rug

Apple chair

Sandy Beach flooring

Knitted grass backpack

Natural square table

Bamboo hat

Wooden block chest

Bamboo speaker

2x Wooden end table

I'd like the ironwood low table and sandy beach flooring, please.

19 minutes ago, Ghost_MH said:

Orange rug

Wooden double bed

Wild log bench

Sleigh

Iron garden bench

Gold bars

Garden rock

Log extra long sofa

Mossy garden rock

Ironwood chair

Cabin wall

Ironwood low table

Peach rug

Apple chair

Sandy Beach flooring

Knitted grass backpack

Natural square table

Bamboo hat

Wooden block chest

Bamboo speaker

2x Wooden end table

Also sent you a white mountain bike. I thought I had other colors, but I guess that was the only one. Huh.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I'd like the ironwood low table and sandy beach flooring, please.

Sent.

3 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Also sent you a white mountain bike. I thought I had other colors, but I guess that was the only one. Huh.

Sweet. Thanks! Did you want any of the colors I have?

1 hour ago, Ghost_MH said:

Orange rug

Wooden double bed

Wild log bench

Sleigh

Iron garden bench

Gold bars

Garden rock

Log extra long sofa

Mossy garden rock

Ironwood chair

Cabin wall

Ironwood low table

Peach rug

Apple chair

Sandy Beach flooring

Knitted grass backpack

Natural square table

Bamboo hat

Wooden block chest

Bamboo speaker

2x Wooden end table

I bolded the ones I would want.

The two I would most want are the wild log bench and the mossy garden rock. Don't want to take too much in case others might need something.

1 hour ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Actually, I wouldn't mind a green one. Dunno how I missed that!

Sent

7 minutes ago, Bjomesphat said:

The two I would most want are the wild log bench and the mossy garden rock. Don't want to take too much in case others might need something.

Sent you those two. The other two I'll send your way tomorrow.

5 minutes ago, EternallDarkness said:

pretty sure I have a blue mountain bike

I would take one, if you do not mind. If you want any other color in return, just let me know.

Here's my DIY list

> Bamboo Basket
> Bamboo Hat
> Bamboo Doll x2
> Bamboo-shoot Lamp

> Iron Armor
> Iron Garden Table

> Green Grass Skirt
> Leaf Umbrella

> Wooden-block Chest
> Wooden Bookshelf

> Shell Bed

> Crest Doorplate

> Orange Umbrella
> Orange End Table

> Rocking Horse

> Basket Pack

Looking at that turnip exchange website, some of he islands have nice high turnip prices, but then the date is a future date. Huh? How is that possible since you wouldn't know what your price is for that date yet, and if you want to make a posting, you need to put in a Dodo code, making your island open? Even using the Turnip Prophet site won't give you exactly what your price will be on a future date, just an estimated range. 

6 minutes ago, Brick said:

Looking at that turnip exchange website, some of he islands have nice high turnip prices, but then the date is a future date. Huh? How is that possible since you wouldn't know what your price is for that date yet, and if you want to make a posting, you need to put in a Dodo code, making your island open? Even using the Turnip Prophet site won't give you exactly what your price will be on a future date, just an estimated range. 

I dunno, I usually use it later in the week when there are actual prices.

15 hours ago, Bjomesphat said:

Sent the other two your way.

18 minutes ago, Brick said:

I think those are time travelers. I didn't realize you could get online while time traveling, if that's the case.

59 minutes ago, Ghost_MH said:

Anyone want a quaint painting? Looks like Redd has a legit one for sale, but I've already got that in my museum.

I do, but I won't be able to get over to the island for a while so the odds are someone else will zip in and snag it. I have to say at the rate that Redd and the pelican show up on my island it'll be twenty years before I have a full are collection and enough parts to build a robot. :lol::cry:

4 minutes ago, EternallDarkness said:

I do, but I won't be able to get over to the island for a while so the odds are someone else will zip in and snag it. I have to say at the rate that Redd and the pelican show up on my island it'll be twenty years before I have a full are collection and enough parts to build a robot. :lol::cry:

Here's a rusty part tip. Make new profiles and buy a bunch of houses. That's five rusty parts with each profile. Just make 10 of them and sit through the tutorial ten times. Boom, fifty rusty parts in one visit.

17 minutes ago, EternallDarkness said:

I get a Wisp almost every night but those other two guys...

Ah that reminds me I forgot to see Leif my weed! :(