Animal Crossing: New Horizons (20 March 2020) OT - Island Getaway

8 minutes ago, EternallDarkness said:

I got in an assload of rounds, hit 300 points so will be getting 3 things from Flick in the mail. I ended up getting doubles/triples of some of the prizes. like the butterfly wallpaper, webs, spider doorplate (that's all I can remember off the top of my head)

not sure. I will check tomorrow. I know I have shot down a dozen balloons in the last couple of days and still have only gotten like 1 damn summer recipe. 

Yo, if you wanna offload some of those duplicates, I’d take em!

On 6/28/2020 at 2:34 PM, Brick said:

My OCD is kicking in because I just realized that I didn't evenly space out Nook's Cranny, my museum, and tailor shop. Damn it. 

I ended up digging holes to map out where I wanted things. The hardest part is lining up buildings on the vertical axis.

32 minutes ago, Bjomesphat said:

I ended up digging holes to map out where I wanted things. The hardest part is lining up buildings on the vertical axis.

I did that too. I think the problem is after Nook's Cranny got its upgrade it got bigger on the outside.

On 6/27/2020 at 6:16 PM, Mercury33 said:

Ended up getting my son the game and he’s loving it! He really isn’t sure what he’s doing but he’s enjoying it a lot despite all the reading and text. 

He’d love to visit some other people islands if anyone is open to that. 

He's and anyone else is free to visit my island. I might not be around chasing after my kids, but my gates are open with the following Dodo Code: 953V4

On 7/3/2020 at 1:00 PM, Ghost_MH said:

He's and anyone else is free to visit my island. I might not be around chasing after my kids, but my gates are open with the following Dodo Code: 953V4

Thanks man, missed out cause we were at Tee Ball but any time you’re willing to open up your island again lemme know. He’s excited to see other places 

25 minutes ago, Mercury33 said:

Thanks man, missed out cause we were at Tee Ball but any time you’re willing to open up your island again lemme know. He’s excited to see other places 

No problem. As I did last time, next time I'm around and online I'll just open it up again with a Dodo Code. I have a few houses I'm building out, so feel free to explore even if I'm not around.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Brick said:

Anyone have a DIY for gold armor boots and/or helmet? I have the gold armor itself, now I just need the other pieces. 

I have the boots. Sent you a friend request. Since we have to connect anyway to send stuff to each other, just stop by my island and grab the diy along with anything else you don't have. 

I'll probably have my island open later today. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Bjomesphat said:

I have the boots. Sent you a friend request. Since we have to connect anyway to send stuff to each other, just stop by my island and grab the diy along with anything else you don't have. 

I'll probably have my island open later today. 

Cool thanks. Might not be able to play today though. 

1 hour ago, Ghost_MH said:

@Mercury33

My gates are open again with Dodo Code JGMLF

I have as bunch of DIY recipes up for grabs outside the airport. I'll leave my gates open for the next several hours.

Thanks man! He almost shit himself when we flew over your island 😂😂

Hes only been playing a week so we’re still living a pretty rugged life haha. 

14 minutes ago, Mercury33 said:

Thanks man! He almost shit himself when we flew over your island 😂😂

Hes only been playing a week so we’re still living a pretty rugged life haha. 

Ha! No problem. Anytime.

I wish Nintendo would bring back the Dream Suite. Fingers crossed it's one of the shops they're considering adding.

4 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Anyone need a Moody painting? I already have one and Redd is selling one.

I probably do. Considering the stupid fox has only been to my island like 3 times. WTF the visit percentage for almost every 'special' creature in this game is insane. I have over 100 days of play in and that moron has visited 3 times, the bird has washed up like 6 or 7 times, I've had two real shooting star showers. AND I still have barely gotten any of the damn summer recipes from the freaking balloons....oh look 10,000 bells or a little bit of clay...gee thanks a lot!