Hey I got free in flight Wifi for being a Tmobile customer

skillzdadirecta

4 minutes ago, SFLUFAN said:

Which airline offers such a convenient in-flight service for merely being a T-Mobile customer?!?

United, American, Delta. Alaskan...a bunch others.  Any airline that partners with the "Gogo In-Flight" provider.  I'm t-mobile too and it's great.

When I was first on my own for a phone plan, T-mobile was running a deal for unlimited text and data for $30 a month. I only get 100 minutes of talk, but I barely use that in a month, and when  I do go over it’s still way cheaper than other plans from major carriers. I’ll be their customer for as long as I can keep this deal going.

You don't actually have to be a T-Mobile customer to use it, you just have to know a valid T-Mobile number to put in. :whistlin:

4 hours ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

It only lasts an hour though :/

Going up to Seattle or Portland from LA it's about half the time you're in the air, so it's still a hell of a lot better than paying to be able to get 2 hours.

7 minutes ago, Jason said:

You don't actually have to be a T-Mobile customer to use it, you just have to know a valid T-Mobile number to put in. :whistlin:

Going up to Seattle or Portland from LA it's about half the time you're in the air, so it's still a hell of a lot better than paying to be able to get 2 hours.

For sure. But I'm typically flying to the east (Atlanta, Boston) from SLC. So it gets me about a quarter of the way there.

8 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

For sure. But I'm typically flying to the east (Atlanta, Boston) from SLC. So it gets me about a quarter of the way there.

Yeah on longer flights I'll use the free hour first and then see if I feel like getting a pass for the remainder of the flight once it runs out. Most of the time I wind up doing so but it's still nice to at least potentially not need to. :p