I offer you this: Trader Joe's Green Goddess salad dressing is the best salad dressing [UPDATE - No it's not]

Chris-

TJs prices are competitive with most grocery stores for food items. I still do a lot shopping at Shoprite for medicine and other nonfood items. 

I never use salad dressing. A very light amount of EVOO, salt, and pepper on a salad is all I need. 

There's an Aldi about to open in the town next to mine, it looks really small and when I looked up what it was all it said was a grocery store that mostly carries their own products to keep prices down.  So is it basically a cheaper trader joes?  Or is more of regular grocery store just...cheaper?

6 hours ago, Mercury33 said:

There's an Aldi about to open in the town next to mine, it looks really small and when I looked up what it was all it said was a grocery store that mostly carries their own products to keep prices down.  So is it basically a cheaper trader joes?  Or is more of regular grocery store just...cheaper?

A slightly cheaper, more "basic" Trader Joe's is pretty close to the idea. It's where I go to get my staples. 

On 4/23/2019 at 11:30 PM, Mercury33 said:

Aldi owns TJs but you can’t compare. I really dislike Aldi from store setup, products, and customer service. TJs is just a better store.