Do you ever stop and think to yourself, 'I wonder what Inuk is doing right this moment?'

Chris-

2 minutes ago, Rachel said:

I wanna meet Inuk but I have to go to therapy and apartment showings because I need to find a new place to live by the end of day tomorrow and I don’t have time to drive the 1 hour to the I-95 and bask in inuk’s glorious presence FML.

I?  Doesn’t Wut live with you also?

4 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

I have crossed into VA on I-95.

Let the fun n' games begin!

3 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

I have crossed into VA on I-95.

Let the fun n' games begin!

Oh fuck the weather's even messing with your cell service. f

On 1/5/2022 at 2:01 PM, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

If I was stuck in the car overnight with Inuk then it would be no problem as I'd lie down with him and use his body heat for warmth just like the Inuits do with their malamutes.

UVEKETWH7FC7BJZLDN6JWIW2KM.jpg
WWW.KTTC.COM

The accident occurred more than (5,600 feet up Mount Velebit, that stretches along Croatia’s Adriatic Sea coast. Rescuers say both man and dog — an Alaskan Malamute called North —...

Croatian rescuers are praising a dog who protected his injured owner from freezing high on a snowy mountain, keeping him warm for 13 hours in the dark until he could get medical attention.

“Friendship and love between man and dog know no boundaries,” the county’s mountain rescue service wrote on Twitter Tuesday, with a photo of the dog lying on top of his master on a stretcher.

The accident occurred late on Jan. 1 more than 1,700 meters (5,600 feet) up Mount Velebit, that stretches along Croatia’s Adriatic Sea coast. Rescuers say both man and dog — an Alaskan Malamute called North — slipped and fell about 150 meters (500 feet).

The hiker seriously hurt his leg but the dog was uninjured, and used its body heat to keep him warm as temperatures dropped after nightfall and rescuers strove to locate them.

• Like 2