Do you ever stop and think to yourself, 'I wonder what Inuk is doing right this moment?'

Chris-

<3 nice looking bed there. We got a memory like foam mattress for Buddy a couple years back and still looks feels great. Hell, I’ve come close to falling asleep on it once or twice. 

This too is also my dog Buddy’s favourite night. He loves going to the door to greet the little trick or treaters. With Fozzie Bear this year. . . .it could get a little crazy/interesting. Would love to dress them up as Batman and Robin but they’d destroy their costumes shortly afterwards. So FB will have to wear his walking harness to keep him back for the night, but this again could be great fun too

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We'll be rolling out of here at around 0430 (or earlier!) tomorrow morning.

I've already got the Telluride mostly packed, several cans of Starbucks Cold Brew Nitro (Black) in the fridge, and many podcasts/audiobooks loaded up for my entertainment.

I'll post pics of our various stops along the way so you guys can track our progress!

• Like 3