~*Official "What the hell, Commonwealth of Virginia?" Thread*~

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
80020_OP_1_CP__1529462816143.jpeg_460394
WWW.WRIC.COM

The Virginia House of Delegates passed a bill that would legalize marijuana for adults 21 and older. The vote was 55-42.

BBC News - Virginia lawmakers vote to abolish state's death penalty

_116837777_065206393.jpg
WWW.BBC.CO.UK

It is set to become the first southern US state to end executions as a punishment.

1 hour ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:
80020_OP_1_CP__1529462816143.jpeg_460394
WWW.WRIC.COM

The Virginia House of Delegates passed a bill that would legalize marijuana for adults 21 and older. The vote was 55-42.

BBC News - Virginia lawmakers vote to abolish state's death penalty

_116837777_065206393.jpg
WWW.BBC.CO.UK

It is set to become the first southern US state to end executions as a punishment.

green-leaf-4-scaled.jpg
WWW.VIRGINIAMERCURY.COM

Update: Virginia lawmakers vote to legalize marijuana, but House and Senate still have to agree on details Landmark legislation that would make Virginia the first state in the South to...

pushing it back to 2024 from the already slow as shit 2023 jfc

2 minutes ago, silentbob said:

i remember seeing it as a random fact and I believe the number was something like 500lbs of weed within 2 hours

All I remember is that it's theoretically possible to OD on weed but you'd pass out before you could ingest enough to do it. I think that even holds true for edibles.

During Covid I would decarb my weed, throw into a coffee grinder, grind until a dust and then force them into a pill. They take either 45min too sometimes 4 hours to kick in but they are wonderful when they do work. I made the mistake by having 4 of these 00 pills within 5hrs and I was a mess getting ready for bed. It’s the most freaked out I’ve ever been on weed because I was wobbly, vibrations from my toothbrush was making me dizzy and started to make me weak in the legs. Didn’t like that feeling too much and I could see in some rare cases where some inexperienced tokers, with a heart condition, having a heart attack panicking over experiencing an intense high

• 1 month later...
On 2/6/2021 at 9:29 AM, b_m_b_m_b_m said:
green-leaf-4-scaled.jpg
WWW.VIRGINIAMERCURY.COM

Update: Virginia lawmakers vote to legalize marijuana, but House and Senate still have to agree on details Landmark legislation that would make Virginia the first state in the...

pushing it back to 2024 from the already slow as shit 2023 jfc

3 hours ago, SaysWho? said:

I still don't get why Virginia has its own thread, lol, but:

Because it was originally the Governor Blackface thread and then it got renamed as more WTF Virginia news kept coming out. :p