The Mariners

thewhyteboar

40 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

The problem was getting rid of Hinch and Lunhow. Got to keep the guys who were cool with cheating in leadership positions.

Thats just Bregman. Another grade A weirdo.

Makes sense I guess. I was always used to see him frat boying it out on highlights. He was pretty subdued last night but then he did go 0-2 so see what he does if he hits a HR tonight. 

3 hours ago, Kal-El814 said:

The Astros are the worst heels of all time.

They're pretty good, imo. I used to hate the Yankees when I was a kid, but I never disliked any individual Yankees like I dislike Bregman or Correa. The only comparable player, but in another sport, would be DeSean Jackson.

4 hours ago, rc0101 said:

the Reddicks also grade A weirdos. 

The Reddicks are the sort of white trash from Appalachia that somehow struck it rich but never gave up their mountain people ways. 

15 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

The Reddicks are the sort of white trash from Appalachia that somehow struck it rich but never gave up their mountain people ways. 

Kinda fucked up for him to be calling his teammates in the major leagues minor league pitching. The Astros are supposed to be a great team and one of the favorites to win the World Series so even if those guys are rookies they must be pretty good to be called up to a World Series contending team. That's just massive disrespect to those teammates of his, and he's kind of sucked for awhile now. 

19 minutes ago, Dodger said:

Kinda fucked up for him to be calling his teammates in the major leagues minor league pitching. The Astros are supposed to be a great team and one of the favorites to win the World Series so even if those guys are rookies they must be pretty good to be called up to a World Series contending team. That's just massive disrespect to those teammates of his, and he's kind of sucked for awhile now. 

It wasn’t Josh that tweeted it, it was his wife Jett. She’s a piece of work though :lol:

One of those young guys that Jett was low key hating on, Christian Javier, had a solid outing against a deeeep Dodgers lineup today. A good sign for a pitching staff that has little depth on paper.

I’ve noticed the TV broadcast for the Astros are pumping in the crowd noise much louder since the first weekend of games. My theory is they were getting complaints about all the cursing you could hear from players and coaches with only the minimal noise they started with.

Dumb. It was really great being able to hear the players and coaches!

3 hours ago, sblfilms said:

One of those young guys that Jett was low key hating on, Christian Javier, had a solid outing against a deeeep Dodgers lineup today. A good sign for a pitching staff that has little depth on paper.

He is legit that’s for sure. Fun game!

10 minutes ago, rc0101 said:

He is legit that’s for sure. Fun game!

The new extra innings thing is weird for me because my adult co-ed kickball league plays those rules so I feel like MLB is copying a bunch of out of shape dorks for their rules now.

13 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

The new extra innings thing is weird for me because my adult co-ed kickball league plays those rules so I feel like MLB is copying a bunch of out of shape dorks for their rules now.

Yeah it’s a bit different but I don’t hate it as much as I thought I would. 

The 8 game suspension is fucking ridiculous. I don’t even hate the Astros as much as Manfred. Has he ever done anything right? The team that cheated got no punishment and now other players are being punished over those Fuckos cheating 

10 hours ago, thewhyteboar said:

Manfred is by far the worst commissioner in all pro sports. He seems to hate baseball, and the only thing he truly cares about is union busting.

He's so unbelievably bad and he's accelerating the sport's decline.

More positive tests for Cardinals. Game cancelled today.