The Mariners

thewhyteboar

"The people who took the fall for what happened is nonsense," Kelly said. "Yes, everyone is involved. But the way that (sign-stealing system) was run over there was not from coaching staff. ... They're not the head boss in charge of that thing. It's the players. So now the players get the immunity, and all they do is go snitch like a little bitch, and they don't have to get fined, they don't have to lose games."

"When you take someone's livelihood ... to save your own ass, that's what I don't like. Cheating? They cheated. Everyone knows they're cheaters. They know they're cheaters. It's over. That's done with. But now they mess it up by ruining other people's lives, so they f----- it up twice. ... When you taint someone's name to save your own name, this is one of the worst things that you could probably do. ... That really friggin' bugs me. I think I'll be irritated forever."

Joe Kelly :Talks about Suspension, Cheaters, Cora

preach jennifer lopez GIF by NBC

Just realized the Cards have only played 5 games while other teams hit 20 games played last night.

What a ridiculous season and we are only a third of the way in.

1 hour ago, sblfilms said:

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/29685137/padres-fernando-tatis-jr-angers-rangers-late-grand-slam-rout

I hate this nonsense unwritten rule stuff. Throw better pitches and studs won’t go yard on you. I think it’s even dumber in a game that has no clock. 

Yup completely crazy to me... then even his own manager throws him under the bus. And MLB wonders why the average viewer is 60 years old. 

MLB “we play loud” also MLB “not that loud!” 

Another example that Manfred hates baseball and fun

Cincinnati Reds starter Trevor Bauer was told by Major League Baseball he could be subject to discipline and removal from a game if he wears custom-made cleats that say "FREE JOE KELLY" on one shoe and have a pouty-faced illustration of the suspended Los Angeles Dodgers pitcher on the other, Bauer told ESPN on Wednesday.

• Haha 1

On 8/18/2020 at 6:58 PM, thewhyteboar said:

Tatis is a crazy fun player. His manager should have backed him up. "Unwritten rules" are usually just an excuse for a boring white player to attack a fun Latino player.

MLB has such a massive opportunity to market their product to the Latino community and they're just like, nope!