The Mariners

thewhyteboar

Anthony Rendon tried to hit an As fan who called him a bitch.

Ā 

The fan dodged the slap. You buffoon, the payday if Rendon actually lands that? Gotta eat it, bud.

Lance Lynn was following up Ceaseā€™s dominating performance with one of his own, RIIIIGHT until he wasnā€™t. Tucker and Yordan getting it done. Hensley, the guy I WANTED to be Altuveā€™s fill in, got the start tonight and had some great ABs. Local kid Corey Julks got the start at DH and recorded his first big league hit. Super cool for him!

Ā 

1-1, LFGGGG

On 3/30/2023 at 6:25 AM, sblfilms said:

I love with the snakes have cooking. Biggest issue is they are in a division with three exceptionally wealthy teams. The expanded playoffs will help though!

Yeah, shame on the whole stadium mess (roof can't be open/closed with fans in the building out of fear the cables will snap and kill people, AC no longer working well enough to cool the building, pipes breaking, video boards requiring daily maintenance to function, ect). The saga between the county and the team has been crazy. Hopefully that situation will get sorted before all this talent actually get into full swing. But between a cheap owner and an unbudging county I don't have high hopes.Ā 

One of the things I hate about modern baseball load management stuff is what happened at the Astros/White Sox game today. Astros get two runs in to close the gap to 6-3 in the 9th, and with two runners on and two outs, they leave Yordan on the bench because it is his day off.

Ā 

Similarly, when it was 4-1, they left the second year recover in there for a third inning hoping to let the rest of the bullpen rest. Guy was getting hit hard and ends up giving up a 2 run homer.

Ā 

Baseball drives me crazy sometimes because it is clear they arenā€™t always trying to win the game. And I understand why, but it sucks for fans to see in those games where you know there is a better move to make to win that day.

Yordan just showed exactly why it is so frustrating as a fan that he didnā€™t get brought up with a chance to tie it on Sunday. He LOVES the big moment. Smashed that into orbit

Ā 

Also Yordong #100 for the career. 5th fastest in MLB history. Dude is going to be in the 600 club and maybe 700 if he stays healthy.

Iā€™ve been to 4 of the Astros first 7. They lost all 4 I attended, and won the 3 I didnā€™t.

Ā 

Iā€™m staying home until mid May at least šŸ˜‚

11 hours ago, sblfilms said:

Iā€™ve been to 4 of the Astros first 7. They lost all 4 I attended, and won the 3 I didnā€™t.

Ā 

Iā€™m staying home until mid May at least šŸ˜‚

If somehow your team meets my Jays in the playoffs . Ā . Ā . Iā€™m buying you home tickets to attendĀ :lol:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Spoiler

Could you lend me some money for them. Iā€™m a little brokeĀ :daydream:

Ā 

Actual witchcraft and wizardry (and whatever sticky stuff everybody is using now that has spin rates all the way back up šŸ˜‚)

Ā 

Hitting a baseball with any consistency is the most ridiculous feat in the major sports.

Ā 

Ā