The Mariners

thewhyteboar

16 minutes ago, rc0101 said:

Damn nearly watched a live no hitter. So close. 

Heck of a performance. That was awesome seeing Betts lay out even though there was no chance he makes the play. Just good teammate stuff.

3 hours ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

Is Awesome New York GIF by Friends

I literally can’t wait for the Yankees to win 130 games in the regular season and still lose to the Astros in 6 this ALCS

1 hour ago, thewhyteboar said:

Ty France is an All Star. 

I really don’t know why teams pitch to him with runners on. Nobody else on the Ms scares you. He has been fantastic.

2 hours ago, Biggie said:

Remember when you said Cashman didn’t know what he was doing and should be fired. Yeah me too. 

Sure do. Just because the team is finally playing well doesn’t mean he hasn’t done a poor job over the years. For a team with a top 3 payroll year after year, he has achieved little. He even went as far as blaming the Astros cheating as a reason why he hasn’t won WS since 2009. Dude is a clown. 

6 hours ago, Dodger said:

Wild game in Anaheim. Now tied 10-10 in the ninth after Ohtani hit one to San Diego

Shohei putting up 8 RBI and the Angels still lose. I hope he doesn’t stay with that dumpster fire organization and waste his career like Trout

2 hours ago, thewhyteboar said:

Julio’s swing is sex. And the Mariners are basically a quad A team, so close enough. 

Sometimes you see something like that and you realize you will never be as good at anything as the person doing it is at that. Humbling.

Just got out of the Astros/Mets day game. Yordan with two dongs. Astros now heading to NYC for a series against both the Yankees and Mets 🔥

2 hours ago, sblfilms said:

Again, I literally have no idea how baseball players ever hit a baseball

My baseball career ended in middle school the first time I saw a curve ball. I thought it was gonna hit my shoulder so I bailed out of the batter's box, and of course it wound up on the outside corner. Lol. Baseball is impossible.

6 minutes ago, Chris- said:

I’ve seen people talk about his arrival in terms of ‘What if Giannis played baseball’ and damned if that isn’t accurate. 

He is going to need some vets to remind him the MLB season is long. He goes all out all the time, and unfortunately that is a recipe for injury.

But clearly one of the most physically gifted dudes to make it to the show in a while, and his defensive instincts are already elite.