Sign in to follow this  
Jason

Trump has reportedly tried to fire John Kelly, but fails because he usually uses Kelly to fire people

The official seemed to suggest Trump has actually attempted to fire Kelly, but the retired Marine general reportedly just ignored him. There's also the fact Trump typically uses Kelly to fire people, the administration official told Nuzzi, so he doesn't know who to call upon to get rid of Kelly.

"When the president says, 'I need you to leave,' Kelly just ignores him," the administration official said. "I think the president just doesn't know who to call to fire him. Normally if the president wanted to fire somebody, he would call Kelly to do it. But there's nobody else to call."

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-tried-to-fire-john-kelly-but-kelly-ignored-him-rep

I read the original story with the interview, everything from this, to how they attempted to make it seem like an impromptu interview with this reporter is just insane, like they just "randomly" called her to discuss her "negative" story about Kelly, only to have Pence, Pompeo, and Kelly all there for it...

Im dubious. I would expect Trump to fire Kelly by Twitter. 

I've been saying for a while that sessions still has a job because nobody will fire him for trump and he doesn't have the balls to do it himself.

2 hours ago, legend said:

Im dubious. I would expect Trump to fire Kelly by Twitter. 

Kelly would just ignore that:

"What the fuck is a Twitter?"