Lesbian sex is the best

Kamusha

6 minutes ago, Kamusha said:

Nice do you have a play friend?

I’m working on it. We’re trying the ENM thing for a bit. I’ve met a couple people and talking to another right now. The online stuff is hard. But it’s been a ton of progress for someone who rejected their sexuality for so long and has been with one person in the last two decades.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I’m working on it. We’re trying the ENM thing for a bit. I’ve met a couple people and talking to another right now. The online stuff is hard. But it’s been a ton of progress for someone who rejected their sexuality for so long and has been with one person in the last two decades.

I’m glad you’re getting to have some fun with the girls. Being with another woman feels a lot different, not just physically but the vibe as well. 

3 hours ago, Kamusha said:

I appreciate boobs of all sizes. All boobs are good boobs IMO. But my girlfriend’s are huge and I’m obsessed (and a little jealous too :blush:)

I dated a girl with seriously comic book proportions boobs a couple of years ago. And they were very shapely too. :daydream: I hung around that one longer than I should have because of how enthralled I was.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Kamusha said:

I’m scared to :s

Why? It's a completely harmless thread where Biggie announces that he is horny at a particular moment of the day and week. I'm on too many medications to be horny anymore. :(

• True 1

52 minutes ago, Kamusha said:

I’m scared to :s

29 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Why? It's a completely harmless thread where Biggie announces that he is horny at a particular moment of the day and week. I'm on too many medications to be horny anymore. :(

Yeah don’t be scared. You seem like a very interesting person. 

spacer.png