Finished my Xmas Shopping!

Brian

Done:

Wife (Le Creuset pumpkin dutch oven, Le Creuset mug, Kate Spade purse, a bunch of books)

FIL (Yeti cocktail shaker, book about bourbon/military service)

Almost Done:

MIL (chipped in on a big spa gift card as a joint gift with my wife; still going to get a bottle of wine to give something physical)

Dad (got a copy of 'Zen & The Art of Motorcycle Maintenance', still gonna get him a ButcherBox)

SIL (got a koozie and two books; still going to get a Sephora gift card)

Record Exchange (vinyl gift exchange with my wife, our friend, and his partner who is also our friend; have records for all but the partner)

Haven't Got Shit:

BIL (leaning toward a nice bottle of booze and a Steam gift card, maybe some fast food gift cards too because he loves fast food)

Wife's Grandmother (no great ideas as of yet)

I fucking love giving gifts. The amount of time I've put into each suite of gifts is extensive.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, stepee said:

Annnnd done! I don’t know why I hate doing it so much, you’d think it would be right up my alley but for some reason I just inherit everyone else’s stress at this time

Actually got one more thing for my fiancé so now I’m actually done, fucking bags man.

• Hype 1

14 minutes ago, stepee said:

They shipped my niece’s Princess Peach Castle lego set in it’s fucking original packaging and it’s all banged up with a slit on top :/ She is too young to care but wtf is that shit, nothing better have fallen out.

That shit pisses me the fuck off. PUT IT IN A GODDAMN BOX YOU DUMBASSES.  How do you expect it to make it thru shipping? People who don't give a fuck are the worst, especially since they know its for someone's Christmas. 

• True 1
  • Halal 1

7 minutes ago, Biggie said:

That shit pisses me the fuck off. PUT IT IN A GODDAMN BOX YOU DUMBASSES.  How do you expect it to make it thru shipping? People who don't give a fuck are the worst, especially since they know its for someone's Christmas. 

Yeah there is no excuse it’s lame as fuck

• True 1

6 hours ago, SaysWho? said:

This is the first year that I started Christmas shopping early, like summer 2023 early.

And by that, I mean I would buy something here, something there a few weeks later, etc., so that I wouldn't break the budget. It actually works well if you haven't tried it.

You know what they say, 5 month's salary for an engagement ring and all that.