The Fall Guy - Ryan Gosling, Emily Blunt

Brick

Oh my gawd that looks amazing as hell. Love the comedy with the great action too. Gosling really looks like he actual wants to be and do what he could of his own stunts for this. Can’t wait to see some of the extras for an eventual 4K release. Odenkirk’s training for Nobody was great to watch for the 8-10min extra it was. Plus it almost seems like it’s a wishful semi fantasy biographical film for Lietch himself, being a stuntman himself.

2 hours ago, Brick said:

This looks kind of good in that over the top stupid kind of way

This should end up at least pretty good. This is directed by David Leitch, the second half of the John Wick 1 directing duo along with Chad Stahelski. David Leitch was an uncredited co-director on that, and while his fellow stuntman Chad Stahelski stuck with directing the next three John Wick movies, David Leitch has gone on to make a bunch of action blockbuster bangers: Atomic Blonde, Deadpool 2, Hobbs & Shaw and Bullet Train, all four of which I enjoyed a lot (Deadpool 2 being my favorite, but the rest aren't far behind).

14 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

Ryan Gosling has starred in The Nice Guys, The Gray Man and now The Fall Guy.

While no "the" there is also First Man. And he even branched out with Lars and The Real Girl. While he isn't the real girl, it's pretty close.

• Halal 1

• 4 months later...