Oh my god

Biggie

8 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Why can’t I find Metal Gear Solid Collection Volume 1 on the Microsoft Store? I know it came out for PS5, Switch, and Xbox. What’s up with that?

WWW.XBOX.COM

The origin of stealth action returns. METAL GEAR SOLID: MASTER COLLECTION Vol. 1 unifies the beginning of the METAL GEAR gameplay experience in one...

10/24

15 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I guess it was only a next fest demo so it's not available anymore, and it was only on steam. Also seems like the console versions will be $10 more than the PC version. 🤔

What is the core gameplay loop like and how is the sound design?

1 hour ago, stepee said:

What is the core gameplay loop like and how is the sound design?

It's not like a straight up FPS. The game opens with what seems like a sort of straightforward FPS game. You shoot people but can grab them and throw them almost like a gravity gun sort of thing. But after the opening mission it turns into an almost open world RPG, you can walk around the world (Detroit) doing like various side missions.

Sound is good, they even have Peter Weller doing the voice. I heard Nancy Allen is in the game too but I can't find a confirmation of it, at least a good sound alike.

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, XxEvil AshxX said:

The hoops you gotta jump through to get a decent discount on a Nintendo game lol.

For brand new games, two for $90 is actually a stellar deal.  Especially when new PS5/SeriesX games go for $70 apiece.

What he’s not mentioning is the Nintendo online subscription, which will run you back another $5 or so if you buy them in the same month.

6 hours ago, crispy4000 said:

For brand new games, two for $90 is actually a stellar deal.  Especially when new PS5/SeriesX games go for $70 apiece.

What he’s not mentioning is the Nintendo online subscription, which will run you back another $5 or so if you buy them in the same month.

I'm confused. $5 a month? I pay like $20 for the year.

22 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

He picked the wrong system to be a cheap ass on though. :p

I don't buy consoles based on where the games are cheapest.  But I'll buy much less on a system if what I'm interested in never drops below $40.

Nintendo's lost a lot of business from me this gen.  Not that they care.  In any case, I'd own more switch controllers by now and maybe a dozen more of their games if they weren't so arrogant.