Oh my god

Biggie

14 minutes ago, TheLeon said:

The Talos Principle 2 is the only thing I plan on buying in the near future. Don't have the budget for much else, but I already have more than enough to play, so I'm not worried about it.

Anything you really want? I can buy you a game next week on the 27th. 

@Biggie I can hook you up on one game, too. 

• Shocked 2

4 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Not even Spider-Man 2? Come on, you know you want it. 

Honestly? Not really. I had fun swinging around in the first game, but never finished it. I’ve had Miles Morales downloaded on my PS5 for close to a year and never played it. I’m sure 2 will be great, but I can’t get excited for it. 

1 minute ago, TheLeon said:

Honestly? Not really. I had fun swinging around in the first game, but never finished it. I’ve had Miles Morales downloaded on my PS5 for close to a year and never played it. I’m sure 2 will be great, but I can’t get excited for it. 

Ok. My offer stays on the table anytime down the road. 

• Hugs 1

Everything mentioned and Avatar in December for me too, and the new Assassins Creed VR game next month, and the Ghostbusters VR game, and I want to play Mirage. And unfortunately that Robocop game is apparently looking very good and that comes out nov 2 too :( Oh right and I need to get to Starfield and at some point should really give Baldurs Gate a serious shot and I’d love to play more Remnant 2 and all these other VR games it’s cray.

10 minutes ago, stepee said:

Everything mentioned and Avatar in December for me too, and the new Assassins Creed VR game next month, and the Ghostbusters VR game, and I want to play Mirage. And unfortunately that Robocop game is apparently looking very good and that comes out nov 2 too :( Oh right and I need to get to Starfield and at some point should really give Baldurs Gate a serious shot and I’d love to play more Remnant 2 and all these other VR games it’s cray.

Damn. You sleeping on Dead Island 2 Haus DLC that drops 11/2. 
Embarrassed Shame GIF

• Shocked 1

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

I guess. What game do you want?

Either save your money or give a game to someone who hasn’t had a freebie. I’ve had way too much fortune this last month with @stepeegiving me a damn Xbox Series X and @Brian gifting me 3 months of GamePass Ultimate along with the wireless headset. Thank you anyway dude. 

• Halal 1
  • Hugs 1

Just now, Biggie said:

Do you know if it received any type of improvements or graphics? Or are these just straight ports of the original games and will play and look exactly like those?

I think it’s a straight port. Not even given the basic 4k treatment. I’m gonna wait for a deep discount before buying 

• True 1

19 minutes ago, nublood said:

Well that just killed my hype for this game :|

Yea Switch version is 720p/30fps in handheld even though these are old ass games. No effort was made.

9 minutes ago, stepee said:

I didn’t know about this :O brutal

The dlc looks good but it’s a bit pricey. I will wait for reviews. 

Mario Wonder and RPG are probably the closest to me caving.  But I don't feel the need to buy new releases for the rest of this year, short of some crazy Black Friday deals.  The backlog of games I fully intend to play is too large.

I could see FFXVI and Pikmin 4 alone taking me through the end of the year.  Maybe I'll throw Miles Morales and Ori 2 into the mix if I can.

FF7R Part 2 is only 4 months away too...