Ask Stepee anything

6 minutes ago, stepee said:

The gameplay to RDR2 was fine for me during my play through, as in, I enjoyed doing the things I was doing in the game. The input latency and and direct feel over the character could be much improved for their next game tho.

They made it ultra realistic in character movement which definitely needs improved in the next game. The protagonist needs to move faster and more precise. They went for an extremely realistic true to life videogame which they succeeded at, but gamers don't have the patience for that.

So yea, in RD3 the protagonist needs to move faster and also interact with the environment much faster. 

1 hour ago, stepee said:

Dude was just a fucking CHUD. Just a total piece of shit (didn’t even know he was a pedo at the time) and he seemed like the kind of person who would get annoyed if I stole their name and posted completely different so when the opportunity came up I took it.

It was pretty great actually. He got really mad about it the entire time even though he would sometimes try to pretend he wasn’t mad. But he would try to complain to the mods to have it changed and such lol

I like how it kind of erased him into only being a piece of a history within my own story.

Wait, he was a pedo? When did I miss  this? I thought he was an ass, though.

1 minute ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Wait, he was a pedo? When did I miss  this? I thought he was an ass, though.

I forget his name, but the guy we got a ps4 and accidentally outed when Vic sent him lotion by mistake. When he came back one time and gave a little update on his life and he mentioned that back then AlienGunner (GP) would private message him and tried to groom him. Luckily I think he cut it off before AG got to pull anything.

• Shocked 1
  • True 1

12 minutes ago, stepee said:

I forget his name, but the guy we got a ps4 and accidentally outed when Vic sent him lotion by mistake. When he came back one time and gave a little update on his life and he mentioned that back then AlienGunner (GP) would private message him and tried to groom him. Luckily I think he cut it off before AG got to pull anything.

I remember that kid and the lotion thing(dunno how that outed him, though). Now that you told me, the AG stuff does sound somewhat familiar. What a creep.

1 minute ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I remember that kid and the lotion thing(dunno how that outed him, though). Now that you told me, the AG stuff does sound somewhat familiar. What a creep.

I mean he was a hard core right winger, I’m sure he’s totally against all sorts of pedo stuff that is make believe about other people, but they love doing that stuff themselves 

9 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I met Grant Hill in Philly as in had a conversation with him. If he didn't have the injuries he had he would be considered one of the best players ever. 

I bet he sits around telling his homeboys about that day he talked to you. 

Just now, Biggie said:

I bet he sits around telling his homeboys about that day he talked to you. 

I was just sharing a cool moment I had so I'm not sure why you have to be a smart ass about it? If you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything at all. You are acting extremely strange even coming from you. What did I do to you? You pissed you're not playing Starfield or something? This makes no sense.

If it continues I'll have to block you which I haven't done once in the 12 years I've been on here. 

12 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I was just sharing a cool moment I had so I'm not sure why you have to be a smart ass about it? If you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything at all. You are acting extremely strange even coming from you. What did I do to you? You pissed you're not playing Starfield or something? This makes no sense.

If it continues I'll have to block you which I haven't done once in the 12 years I've been on here. 

Block Grandma GIF

1 minute ago, best3444 said:

So instead of communicating like an adult in what is wrong, you resort to child behavior. Matches up with you extremely well and sadly you're 54 years old. I am baffled in what happened and it's a shame you're acting like this.

Bruh either you’re a dumbass which is entirely possible or you have amnesia of last Sunday. Eat a big fat dick you unstable fuck. 

2 hours ago, stepee said:

Ah, so that’s the story. Creepy.

32 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

Ah, so that’s the story. Creepy.

Yeahhh, it made me feel really sick about the situation and made me think very carefully about any interactions with someone underage. I wouldn’t gift anyone under 18 anymore just simply to avoid potentially opening up an environment where maybe someone else tries to use that as a lure for themselves.

Also i just remembered that originally I changed the name to GigersAlien when he changed his name, but he was successfully able to bitch about that one and the mods made me change it so that’s when I selected Giger’s Predator (which is great because it makes no sense) and he tried to get them to change that for years but no such luck lol