Ask Stepee anything

That is definitely the question most people have for me! It’s a complicated question and can honestly depend on the day based on the pain level and how good other things are going. 

The general feeling I have on it these days is that I wouldn’t take the money and go through what I had to, the original initial experience, if I were able to go back and consciously make the deal. However, with the benefit of time moving on and the vividness of memory subsiding, if I could trade the money to remove the current state of my injuries, I would note make that trade. 

10 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

@stepee

what is something you’d like to do in the next year or so that requires no money to achieve?

That’s a good question. I think a lot of what I spend time on is actually not going to really require any money, or more money than before, but there is the caveat that having money provided the time to do the things, so it’s still money involved. 

But right now that would be to get into the best shape of my life. I think I already have at least my mid 20’s beat, but I’d like to get in better shape than when I was 16 or so and played basketball. I think that should be easily doable. Focusing on my health and fitness is going to be a big part of my upcoming goals.

It costs money, but it’s something everyone should do anyway, so I’m also counting getting my overall health checked and improved with more frequent doctor visits and finally going to the dentist which I just did for the first time in 20 years last week.

Exit: On a non physical level, Id at least like to start learning keyboard this year, I already got that years ago so it won’t cost money.

3 minutes ago, Chris- said:

@stepee how come you asked Keyser to hang out while you are in LA but you didn't ask me to hang out while you are in Wheeling, even though Wheeling is closer to Pittsburgh than LA is to SD?

I didn’t realize Keyser was so far! And I am going to Pittsburg but will be with family but who knows! 

Also I’m REALLY fucking bad at geography 

• Hugs 1

9 minutes ago, stepee said:

I didn’t realize Keyser was so far! And I am going to Pittsburg but will be with family but who knows! 

Also I’m REALLY fucking bad at geography 

You also don't drive so the idea of traveling from San Diego County to LA is a foreign concept to you. :p

ooor is it? @stepee

(that is my question)

1 minute ago, Keyser_Soze said:

You also don't drive so the idea of traveling from San Diego County to LA is a foreign concept to you. :p

ooor is it? @stepee

(that is my question)

Well, idk, I hadn’t planned on San Diego this trip, but I will probably want to visit SD on another LA trip sometime as I haven’t been there in awhile and you have good animals.

• Hugs 1

2 minutes ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

Have you got a good financial advisor to ensure the money lasts?

Yep, got it all in good crypto and nft’s stocks!

lolll jkkkkkk

Yeah I have a financial advisor, EA, and estate lawyer, will also get a completely independent cpa to overlook the entirety on a more periodic basis. We are setting things up to generate as much tax exempt income (primarily using municipality dividends) while still growing the principal off of conservative investments/standard interest.

1 hour ago, Reputator said:

@stepee What makes you so nice? Good parenting?

I definitely don’t think whatever I have of that was inherited from the parenting I received! Not that my parents were bad or anything but I don’t feel that was particularly taught by them.

As someone with a kinda high voice while going to school in the 1990s as well as having social anxiety, it wasn’t a great time for me. I think that developed a sense of empathy for other people feeling bad about themselves, and not wanting to contribute to that, and feeling good when other people felt good.

• Hugs 2

43 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

What inspired you to be the Gigers alien troll, Gigers predator, and how was it? 

Dude was just a fucking CHUD. Just a total piece of shit (didn’t even know he was a pedo at the time) and he seemed like the kind of person who would get annoyed if I stole their name and posted completely different so when the opportunity came up I took it.

It was pretty great actually. He got really mad about it the entire time even though he would sometimes try to pretend he wasn’t mad. But he would try to complain to the mods to have it changed and such lol

I like how it kind of erased him into only being a piece of a history within my own story.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Did you ever beat RDR2? If not, why?

I beat it like a month or so after it originally came out! I play around on RDR Online on pc sometimes just to check out the scenery, usually when getting new hardware. Still a really nice looking world to ride around in. I’ll probably replay it some day though I want to play RDR1 again first, ideally if a pc version or remake comes out.

• Hype 1

Just now, BasemntDweller2 said:

Have any past friends or family started to or tried to communicate with you since your settlement? 

Actually for the most people have been pretty good about that so far, though I also I’ve only told very few people irl so most wouldn’t know. We will see how long that holds up!

Just now, stepee said:

I beat it like a month or so after it originally came out! I play around on RDR Online on pc sometimes just to check out the scenery, usually when getting new hardware. Still a really nice looking world to ride around in. I’ll probably replay it some day though I want to play RDR1 again first, ideally if a pc version or remake comes out.

I won't mention this again because I know I'm being annoying. But the gaming world looks way better than anything available today. It's simply stunning with so much detail and random cool AI moments to boot.

Arthur is such a badass character and the entire game is a true masterpiece in gaming. Easily in my top 10 games I've ever played. 

Ok. I won't bring this up again! :p