College Football 2023 - Life In the Post Stetson Era

Keyser_Soze

“We told you we were coming. And we keep receipts” - Prime in the post game 😂

What a statement game by this team. I think Sanders is going to be a great coach. A lot of kids are going to want to play for that man, even at CU.

9 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Bruh pump the brakes. It was TCU. They won by 3. 

CU was 1-11 last season. Prime brought basically an entire HBCU over and won a game they were 20 point dogs in. The entire spring and summer had been spent talking about how he won’t be able to compete with these players. The prognosticators were wrong.

44 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

CU was 1-11 last season. Prime brought basically an entire HBCU over and won a game they were 20 point dogs in. The entire spring and summer had been spent talking about how he won’t be able to compete with these players. The prognosticators were wrong.

Wrong about being able to compete this season? It was 1 fucking game lolololololololol

10 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Wrong about being able to compete this season? It was 1 fucking game lolololololololol

To compete with P5 teams. Hence the 20 point dog. I’m guessing you didn’t watch the game if you think Hunter, Edwards, and Sanders talent doesn’t play in the B12.

I’m glad for my Houston Cougars to be playing in a better conference. Even with UT/OU leaving, the B12 is a better football conference than the AAC ever was. Very rare that we got to play anybody of note because we weee often too good to schedule as an out of conference game for good P5 schools, but the conference itself typically never had more than one other decent team.

B12 is a GREAT basketball conference with the realignment. Very excited to see KU play UH in basketball this season.

20 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

I’m glad for my Houston Cougars to be playing in a better conference. Even with UT/OU leaving, the B12 is a better football conference than the AAC ever was. Very rare that we got to play anybody of note because we weee often too good to schedule as an out of conference game for good P5 schools, but the conference itself typically never had more than one other decent team.

B12 is a GREAT basketball conference with the realignment. Very excited to see KU play UH in basketball this season.

Those Houston uniforms are fire

7 hours ago, Brian said:

Lolololololol Clemson 

Clemson had 12 more first downs, 48 more yards and both threw and rushed for 200 yards -- a stat, Swinney noted afterward, that had correlated to a 108-0 all-time record for the Tigers before Monday night.

The downfall for Clemson was a woeful red zone performance that saw two short field goals blocked and two fumbles by the offense following a first-and-goal at the 1.

That's definitely some weird stuff.

5 minutes ago, Paperclyp said:

It’s becoming clear that the Colorado reaction to one game is one of the most insane things of all time. 

Like this?

WWW.ESPN.COM

Saturday's college football game between Colorado and Nebraska had attracted more bets than every remaining NFL game in Week 1 as of Friday, according to bookmakers.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Paperclyp said:

And listen the huskers will never win this game but let me tell you they are not good and they have Colorado’s offense looking extremely pedestrian, and Nebraska’s offense couldn’t score on a high school team. 

Whatever you gotta say to make you feel better about rooting for the losers. :p

1 minute ago, Keyser_Soze said:

And what I was going to say before Nebraska scored is that Colorado gave up 42 to TCU, so maybe Colorado was focusing on defense this week.

But maybe if just have the QB run it in again they will win! :o

All you heard all week was that Colorado has two heisman candidates and they’re gunning for a national title. 

They have 13 points thanks almost exclusively to nebraska handing them the ball inside the 20. 

5 minutes ago, Paperclyp said:

All you heard all week was that Colorado has two heisman candidates and they’re gunning for a national title. 

They have 13 points thanks almost exclusively to nebraska handing them the ball inside the 20. 

That looked like a good drive minus the dropped pass in the end zone. Maybe the hype is real now! :o