College Football 2023 - Life In the Post Stetson Era

Keyser_Soze

Thinking this is still a rebuilding year for Florida, but the recruiting has been impressive. If there are noticeably improvements in offense/defense throughout the season, then 2025 could be very strong with more of those commits playing.

We'll see! Despite the mediocre season last year, the recruiting has been steady and strong. 

Just now, SaysWho? said:

I haven't! Besides the free 6-month trial of Apple TV, we're not currently subscribed to anything, including Netflix.

Sail the high seas and check it out. I’m sure it is even more enjoyable as a UF alum, and I found it rather enjoyable myself!

Was just asked to work tomorrow early morning!

Overtime pay gonna kick some serious ass, but I hope I don't miss an eventual win. Gators have had some good movement tonight but made a few BIG mistakes, so I'm hoping they work out those kinks this game. Guess I'll find out tomorrow. >_>

6 hours ago, SaysWho? said:

Was just asked to work tomorrow early morning!

Overtime pay gonna kick some serious ass, but I hope I don't miss an eventual win. Gators have had some good movement tonight but made a few BIG mistakes, so I'm hoping they work out those kinks this game. Guess I'll find out tomorrow. >_>

*checks phone*

well shit