Ummmm ... is D1P OK?

SoberChef

Look everyone calm down. I was joking about the Apoc alt thing. All I’m saying is for a guy banging 2 chicks at the same time, one who is his fiancé and the other who is his side piece, who works out and is a buff body builder, makes mad cash working as a nurse, and travels the world he sure has a lot of time to post on a dead website and converse with a bunch of losers like me. I could see if he were an incel like myself but seems like it’s Apoc 2.0 to me. 

• True 1

6 hours ago, Bacon said:

It's not that I'm sure that you'd know, but that if you did know I'd trust what you said on this.

Appreciate the vote of confidence, but the only way I know someon is an alt is by asking other folks. Like I didn't realize that one guy that got banned not too long ago was a Lucian alt when it was apparently obvious to everyone else :p

12 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Look everyone calm down. I was joking about the Apoc alt thing. All I’m saying is for a guy banging 2 chicks at the same time, one who is his fiancé and the other who is his side piece, who works out and is a buff body builder, makes mad cash working as a nurse, and travels the world he sure has a lot of time to post on a dead website and converse with a bunch of losers like me. I could see if he were an incel like myself but seems like it’s Apoc 2.0 to me. 

Makes sense to me... none of my real life friends are into games at all and so this is really the only place I can come to and talk about that kind of stuff. There's a bunch of stuff that I'm into that I never discuss on this board because no one here is into it... like boxing. This place is also great to waste time when you're at work supposedly working :p I don't doubt that he's who he says he is especially since @CastlevaniaNut18 is co-signing. Now there's other users that I think are COMPLETELY full of shit but for different reasons but I don't care enough to really name names. 

• Like 1
  • True 1

22 minutes ago, Biggie said:

This sounds like a better made up life than what Apoc has been cooking up tbh.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • True 1

3 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I like boxing, but not enough to have a meaningful discussion about it. :p

I have a core group of friends that have been watching boxing together since college. Been a fan of the sport since I was introduced to it by my father and stepfather as a kid. Both were big boxing fans.

23 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Now there's other users that I think are COMPLETELY full of shit but for different reasons but I don't care enough to really name names. 

Thanks for not calling me out, but maybe it’s time for me to admit that I’m actually very normal, attractive and successful. Sorry for lying about myself all this time.

• Haha 2
  • Hugs 3

42 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Makes sense to me... none of my real life friends are into games at all and so this is really the only place I can come to and talk about that kind of stuff. There's a bunch of stuff that I'm into that I never discuss on this board because no one here is into it... like boxing. This place is also great to waste time when you're at work supposedly working :p I don't doubt that he's who he says he is especially since @CastlevaniaNut18 is co-signing. Now there's other users that I think are COMPLETELY full of shit but for different reasons but I don't care enough to really name names. 

I think I'm TOO authentic on here. I basically have spilled my life on her with pics as well. I never understand the concept of pretending to be something you're not. Like apoc...that is absurdly odd to me.

I'd be interested in who you think is full of shit though. Pm me. 

• Halal 1
  • Hugs 1

15 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Nah, I'd better keep it to myself. It's not that I don't believe they do what they say they do... I just think some of them are full of shit. I'm sure there are folks who think I am to so :shrug:

Got it. You're the real deal btw. :p

21 hours ago, Biggie said:

K Apoc Alt

I was Apoc but real.

Also, my gf isn’t my side piece, before she came along and ruined my ENM life I had many side pieces, two were married which I 100% miss.  Now I have two full blown relationships making me polyamorous.

id also not call myself buff as I’m barely 230 now. Ridiculously small l.

17 hours ago, Bacon said:

I didn't know that was Kab! :shock:

Who's Kab? :blush:

Anyway, I had major doubt it was Apoc since he gave me money lol. That, and his posts aren't bad. I just have no idea when someone is an alt or just an old user with a new name. If it was Apoc then I was going to say, hot damn, this is the best Apoc yet!

I remember you from my IGN days

if I had any clue how to post pics in this new internet world I’d show my back or left sleeve on my travels. As the working girls say, tattoos can’t be faked. 

I’ve given money to several people on these boards actually.

7 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

I legit grew up with you guys, been posting with you all since like 2003 back on the 6152, aka Fable board, I talk with Adariel to this day off the boards damn near daily.

It’s one of my longest serving communities that has seen me transition throughout multiple phases. It’s why I’m still here, even after leaving for five years.

Also

i just texted @CastlevaniaNut18 a picture of my fiancé drinking wine at this cafe next to Triton fountain.

since I’m staying up the street from it.

• Hugs 1

10 minutes ago, TUFKAK said:

I remember you from my IGN days

ResidentEvil_fanboy was an account used by two people, but EvilFriedBacon was only me. I wonder which one you remember, as even tho both were my account, my dad used my account often, especially on Nintendo boards cuz he didn't want pay two premium fees.

9 minutes ago, Bacon said:

ResidentEvil_fanboy was an account used by two people, but EvilFriedBacon was only me. I wonder which one you remember, as even tho both were my account, my dad used my account often, especially on Nintendo boards cuz he didn't want pay two premium fees.

Back in the day I was primarily active on the Fable board, fitness board, hockey board and even the I’ll fated BC board, Fuck SamVt to this day, and Glo for being too good for us. I did get to the vesti occasionally.

lol

holy shit

i just remember that TexanHusker was the first user to buy me insider back on ign.

anyone remember her?

Also, I suck at remembering usernames. For me, everyone's face is their avatar. It's why I don't really change my Avatar cuz that's me. Like, I still remember, well kind of remember, AlienShogun? ShotgunAlien?  because of his Roroni Kenshin avatar.

1 minute ago, Bacon said:

Also, I suck at remembering usernames. For me, everyone's face is their avatar. It's why I don't really change my Avatar cuz that's me. Like, I still remember, well kind of remember, AlienShogun? ShotgunAlien?  because of his Roroni Kenshin avatar.

If I wasn’t lazy I’d bring my avatar back

It was odins back, two ravens in the picture.

My fiancé wants to create an IG of just my back on our travels. Maybe it was fate.

5 minutes ago, TUFKAK said:

Fable

Well, I was the Fable player, whether or not I was the Fable poster I do not know. I played Fable 1 a lot. More specifically, I played Fable: The Lost Chapters, a lot. Has to be the games I have beaten the most out of any other.

2 minutes ago, TUFKAK said:

If I wasn’t lazy I’d bring my avatar back

It was odins back, two ravens in the picture.

My fiancé wants to create an IG of just my back on our travels. Maybe it was fate.

If you can link to the picture you want, a mod can set your avatar for you. By which I mean, I'm volunteering. :p 

15 minutes ago, Nokra said:

If you can link to the picture you want, a mod can set your avatar for you. By which I mean, I'm volunteering. :p 

I tried to find it

even went to this thread

but we’re all apparently legacy accounts now 😂

WWW.IGNBOARDS.COM

Isn't it ironic? Don'cha think? http://www.thefoxnation.com/global-warming/2010/03/29/global-warming-activist-freezes-death-antarctica Famed global warming...