What smell should start being alarming when going to the bathroom?

TheShader

So, like, the weird thing it isn't a bad smell, but lately my twosies have been smelling very flowery, like the smell you get hit with in a flower shop. Most of my guests have even been assuming I must use some potpourri spray in my bathroom. 

Should I see a doctor, or is this a normal smell? 

3 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Stop eating potpourri 

My diet is actually pretty normal. 

Breakfast: cereal, usually with orange juice instead of milk, though. I have an orange tree out back so it's cheaper to just squeeze my own orange juice into the bowl. Usually fruity pebbles or cinnamon toast crunch. Sometimes a bagel smeared with some left over bacon grease from my roommate. 

Snacks: I've gotten really into sardines wrapped in fruit by the foot, you can pre-wrap them and leave them in the fridge whenever you're feeling peckish. 

Lunch: something light, like a sandwich. Today I had a sandwich with bologna, ketchup, peanut butter, a few relish slices, and tartar sauce to dip it in. 

Dinner: usually fast food or TV dinners 

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1

2 hours ago, TheShader said:

Lunch: Today I had a sandwich with bologna, ketchup, peanut butter, a few relish slices, and tartar sauce to dip it in. 

Bud ain’t nothing normal about that sandwich. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • True 1

8 hours ago, TheShader said:

Breakfast: cereal, usually with orange juice instead of milk, though. I have an orange tree out back so it's cheaper to just squeeze my own orange juice into the bowl. Usually fruity pebbles or cinnamon toast crunch.

Wait WTF something new that's even more degenerate jumps out every time I take another look at this post.

• Haha 2
  • True 2

8 hours ago, TheShader said:

Breakfast: cereal, usually with orange juice instead of milk, though. I have an orange tree out back so it's cheaper to just squeeze my own orange juice into the bowl. Usually fruity pebbles or cinnamon toast crunch. Sometimes a bagel smeared with some left over bacon grease from my roommate. 

Snacks: I've gotten really into sardines wrapped in fruit by the foot, you can pre-wrap them and leave them in the fridge whenever you're feeling peckish. 

Lunch: something light, like a sandwich. Today I had a sandwich with bologna, ketchup, peanut butter, a few relish slices, and tartar sauce to dip it in. 

Dinner: usually fast food or TV dinners 

What’s your favorite TV dinner?

18 minutes ago, Joe said:

What’s your favorite TV dinner?

That's actually a tough one to answer, there's so many good ones. I really liked the one I had tonight, as a good example. I already finished it, but it was this one

What I did was heated it for half the time, then added some American cheese, avocado slices, and pour a beaten egg over it for extra protein since it's mostly pasta. Sometimes I'll add carrot bits for a bit of crunch, but I didn't have any tonight. 

11 hours ago, TheShader said:

My diet is actually pretty normal

11 hours ago, TheShader said:

If You Say So Reaction GIF by Identity

• Haha 5