Chinese Food from Safeway is fire

stepee

4 hours ago, Jason said:

Given where he lives, what I'm hearing is Ominous had a bad experience at Panda Express. 

I don't think we really even have them here. Just a bunch of different local places run by people that always tell you your order will be ready in 10 minute.

Oh I see a few that are a like a mile from here. I don't think I've ever even noticed them. The only chain place I know of, and avoid, is Pei Wei and PF Chang, neither of which are what I'd call Chinese. 

Most Chinese food I've had has been too sweet or too salty, or somehow both, for my taste.  

And what's with all the frying? Why does General Tso like 19 inches of batter on his chicken? Stop the madness. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Ominous said:

I don't think we really even have them here. Just a bunch of different local places run by people that always tell you your order will be ready in 10 minute.

Oh I see a few that are a like a mile from here. I don't think I've ever even noticed them. The only chain place I know of, and avoid, is Pei Wei and PF Chang, neither of which are what I'd call Chinese. 

Most Chinese food I've had has been too sweet or too salty, or somehow both, for my taste.  

And what's with all the frying? Why does General Tso like 19 inches of batter on his chicken? Stop the madness. 

Try Sichuan.

9 hours ago, Ominous said:

If you cite "General Tso chicken" as Chinese food, you lose all privileges to judge. That shit is so white-washed here.

I'm going here this weekend, can't wait.

298252969_456822432980776_63562929736075
WWW.INSTAGRAM.COM

The Parlor Dim Sum shared a post on Instagram: "Heard some of you wanted some dumplings...? How about tomorrow? Got any plans? Wanna make some with us for a 🥟 takeout drop? Friday 8/11 2pm-6pm * Siu Mai * Jade Dumplings * Pork & Chive Potstickers * Pork & Century Egg Congee * Crispy Chili Sauce (2oz)". Follow their account to see 319 posts.

317709808_3347966498809049_8213543644661
WWW.INSTAGRAM.COM

The Parlor Dim Sum shared a post on Instagram: "Come warm up with us with some Duck Noodle Soup ♨️🍜". Follow their account to see 319 posts.

• Halal 2

I'm good with Drunken Noodles, make that shit hot, with some chicken. Also, why does a the menu at a Chinese restaurant look like a bingo card? "Can I get the F54 and a C25?" What is that? Is this to help white people order without trying to say the word for 5 minutes?  

5 minutes ago, Ominous said:

I'm good with Drunken Noodles, make that shit hot, with some chicken. Also, why does a the menu at a Chinese restaurant look like a bingo card? "Can I get the F54 and a C25?" What is that? Is this to help white people order without trying to say the word for 5 minutes?  

Works both ways.

15 minutes ago, Ominous said:

You sound like such a white ass boomer lmao

• Haha 4
  • True 1
  • Hugs 1

NY Chinese food is like half my diet. I hope you guys have a fucking GoFundMe cued up for my coffin ready to go for when my metabolism drops like a stone. 

If any of you make it to NYC, I highly recommend this place in the Lower East Side. It's a ritual of mine at this point to hit this place and then roll myself down the street to my favorite bar