Valve to give away one Steam Deck per minute during The Game Awards

Commissar SFLUFAN

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Valve to give away one Steam Deck per minute during The Game Awards

I was sweating the details because I couldn't remember the last thing I bought on steam and luckily I made a purchase during the winter sale, but for those of you who have skipped the last year or more of Steam sales:

1. your Steam account must be in good standing (e.g., no active bans, locks);
  2. you must have made a purchase on Steam between 12:00am GMT on Nov 14, 2021 and 11:59 pm GMT on Nov 14, 2022, from one of the Giveaway Countries; and
  3. your entry in the Giveaway must have been made in good faith, as determined by Valve in its sole discretion.

1 hour ago, cusideabelincoln said:

I was sweating the details because I couldn't remember the last thing I bought on steam and luckily I made a purchase during the winter sale, but for those of you who have skipped the last year or more of Steam sales:

Same. Seems pretty BS, but I buy almost every PC game from GMG these days and none of that counts as a steam purchase. Luckily, Elden Ring counted even though I paid with wallet credit provided by @best3444

There is also a bronze lost ark founders pack but we don't talk about that 

• Haha 1
  • Hugs 1

2 hours ago, cusideabelincoln said:

I haven't bought anything from Steam for a few years because my PC hardly worked and was very outdated.