Official World Cup 2022 thread cuz someone has to make it.

Zaku3

4 hours ago, Anathema- said:

Soccer is immensely entertaining and I'm not joking even a little bit when I say the difference is at least 85% announcing.

I've found that anyone can get into nearly any sport but you need to find the vibe and pace of the entertainment. Baseball and soccer are similar in their pacing; good chunks of slow paced movement punctuated by high drama.

Thing is that Americans had that pacing and moved to American football and basketball. It seems American viewership really prefers that regularity to their pace of play. Or they watch NASCAR.

Your basic hack for getting in to soccer is to focus on drinking until someone gets close to the goal, then start screaming randomly.

4 minutes ago, Zaku3 said:

"[NEXTA] Budweiser will give the winning country all the beer prepared for the QatarWorldCup2022 worth of €75 million. It is also expected that the company will sue FIFA for breach of contract"

3000.jpeg
APNEWS.COM

DOHA, Qatar (AP) — FIFA's threat of on-field punishment for players pushed World Cup teams to back down Monday and abandon a plan for their captains to wear armbands...

Fuck fifa 

• Like 1
  • True 1

[bet365] Andries Noppert is 28 years old and has made 51 professional appearances in his career. 34 of those have come in the last 12 months. Ten months ago he was the backup goalkeeper for the newly promoted Go Ahead Eagles. Today, he kept a clean sheet for the Netherlands in the World Cup.