Official World Cup 2022 thread cuz someone has to make it.

Zaku3

1 hour ago, Keyser_Soze said:

This is such a clusterfuck.. The federations really should take a stand and dump these FIFA idiots.. The expectation of it being a sham experience has come true for the most part

newspress-collage-24678389-1668630708110
WWW.GOOGLE.COM

Some people are comparing the 2022 World Cup fan villages to the infamous Fyre Festival — a fraudulent music event in The Bahamas in 2017 that provided attendees with tents and prepackaged...

3 hours ago, Zaku3 said:

I more then likely have cancer. Some type of lymphomia. I have awoken this morning to the lymph node on my collarbone being bigger then any grape I have seen thus far. My biopsy is Dec 5th. 

BRB gonna look up electron microscopes on amazon. 

Hopefully it won’t be cancer but if it is, you do live near the two best hospitals in the state. Please let us know if you need any help.

1 hour ago, Brian said:

Benzema is out for France. #RIPFrance

F. He is unplayable. Love watching him.

Thanks everyone. 

Watchingnthe AEW PPV and I regret not going. Tomorrow is Qatar vs Ecuador. I'd expect Ecuador to pwn them but I'm concerned about ref favoring Qatar.

2 hours ago, Zaku3 said:

F. He is unplayable. Love watching him.

Thanks everyone. 

Watchingnthe AEW PPV and I regret not going. Tomorrow is Qatar vs Ecuador. I'd expect Ecuador to pwn them but I'm concerned about ref favoring Qatar.

Not to mention the report of Qatar trying to pay off Ecuador 

1 minute ago, 5timechamp said:

This Qatar showing so far is what I feared would happen to US in ‘94… they have a similar “story” in the whole the “national team playing as a club” backstory…except the US crew didnt have the funding or competitive opportunities Qatar had

Ez money boys. I'd be concerned about Senegal since they lack Mane but they should have this. I think they lose every game by 2 or more goals.

I do hope Americans one day care about soccer at a level that allows the best athletes in the country to choose that sport as their primary one to play so we can regularly compete at the upper level of the sport on the global stage. Wondering if he have enough to make it out of the group stage each WC is pitiful.

3 hours ago, sblfilms said:

I do hope Americans one day care about soccer at a level that allows the best athletes in the country to choose that sport as their primary one to play so we can regularly compete at the upper level of the sport on the global stage. Wondering if he have enough to make it out of the group stage each WC is pitiful.

This’ll never happen 

• True 1

23 minutes ago, TUFKAK said:

This’ll never happen 

Over the last 100 years, the US went from greatly favoring baseball to greatly favoring football, almost exactly 50 years of dominance for each in the last 100 years. I don’t think there is anyway to know how entertainment tastes will change over long time periods.

You can even look at a sport like golf that changed on a dime in both the types of athletes it attracted, the viewership it gained, and the dollars that have flowed in by literally just one transformative player (Tiger, of course).

The only thing we can probably be sure of is that tastes will change again. You also don’t need the sport to be in the dominant position to get the elite of elite athletes to choose it. You really just need the MLS to continue its growth trajectory for another 30 years or so.