Forza Horizon 4 demo live

XxEvil AshxX

5 minutes ago, mikechorney said:

I tried to push it to my Xbox One from work so my son could play it.  Can't figure out how to do that from their website...

:(

If your Xbox is set to Instant On and you have it selected to keep your games up to date, it should download it automatically. You shouldn't have to "push" it. 

EDIT: In any case it should start downloading the minute he turns it on.

1 minute ago, XxEvil AshxX said:

If your Xbox is set to Instant On and you have it selected to keep your games up to date, it should download it automatically. You shouldn't have to "push" it. 

EDIT: In any case it should start downloading the minute he turns it on.

The only option on my work PC was "get", which tried to open the Windows 10 store to download it on my PC.

53 minutes ago, The def star said:

Can anyone confirm if the game is able to run at 60fps in the demo? That is my most anticipated update to the game. 

Yes, there is. quality option at 30 and a performance option at 60. At least on the X where I tried it. Meanwhile I can’t wait until hopefully late next week when I can try it at quality in 60fps! Game is prettttty.

14 hours ago, Ominous said:

Why is xbl so gd slow? I want to play but it's taking forever. 

I started the download yesterday on PC at 4PM and it was at 6mbps....came back 2 hours later and only 6gb completed and speed went down to 10kbps.

I canceled my download after that...seems like everyone and their mom was downloading this game so I will probably just wait to give it a try.

1 hour ago, eggydoo said:

I started the download yesterday on PC at 4PM and it was at 6mbps....came back 2 hours later and only 6gb completed and speed went down to 10kbps.

I canceled my download after that...seems like everyone and their mom was downloading this game so I will probably just wait to give it a try.

My download didn't come in that slow.  It probably took somewhere around 2.5 hours for me to DL the entire demo last night on PC.

2 hours ago, eggydoo said:

Mine is still slow too. I'm just gonna try later this evening maybe. But the XB1 and the XB1X have been consistently slow since the day I bought them. I've got 60/30 dl speeds and an ASUS 5300 router and still the Xbox Live service is slow as Christmas. For me, the Sony online service has always been 2 or 3 times faster than Microsoft. :shrug:

7 minutes ago, Dre801 said:

Quite a stunner visually.

At 4k this game is gorgeous. I was thinking i would be playing this game at 1080p because of the 60fps but it's a significant downgrade visually compared to all the visual effects and lighting details you get at 30fps at 4k. I'm gonna stick with quality over performance when the retail release is out.