2022 Midterm Thread

2 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

What’s funny is that if you look up videos of when she was actually an anchor and you look up, say, her 2020 interview with Donald Trump, it makes so much sense. You can tell where her bias was.

Sir, please keep up the streak of news anchors running for government. Florida needs you. Take on Fat Ron in 2026. 

• Thanks 1
  • Halal 1

3 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

There are and they are ALL weird. I'm not a gun guy but I was raised around them (for better and worse) and I was ALWAYS taught that guns are NOT toys and they are for defending yourself and your family ONLY. What this video, and videos LIKE this do (I've seen some gun review videos that are NOT at all fetishsitic) is it trivializes firearms and treats them as if they are toys. You can like guns and still respect them for what they are. i DO like this guy's videos

He mixes gun education with humor and while he is DEFINITELY a second amendment, gun fetishist, he REALLY emphasizes proper gun etiquete and gun safety.

Name one unsafe act he committed in that video?

And im sorry, guns aren't just for self defense. Sport shooting and hunting are every bit as valid reasons. I just don't agree that this was the least bit provocative or fetishist.

8 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

Name one unsafe act he committed in that video?

And im sorry, guns aren't just for self defense. Sport shooting and hunting are every bit as valid reasons. I just don't agree that this was the least bit provocative or fetishist.

It’s just fucking weird. Guns nuts don’t understand the reverence he has looks really fucking weird. Idk what else to tell you

• Halal 1

4 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

It’s just fucking weird. Guns nuts don’t understand the reverence he has looks really fucking weird. Idk what else to tell you

Its tbe same reverence any collector has for a piece of their collection. Coin collectors, game collectors, comic collectors. 

It's more you guys adding a fetishism that isn't there because of personal dislike.

3 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

Its tbe same reverence any collector has for a piece of their collection. Coin collectors, game collectors, comic collectors. 

It's more you guys adding a fetishism that isn't there because of personal dislike.

Collection things is strange. 

Collecting things that are made to kill people is even stranger.

When you sound aroused talking about it.... watch out.

• Like 1
  • True 1

12 minutes ago, Ominous said:

Collection things is strange. 

Collecting things that are made to kill people is even stranger.

When you sound aroused talking about it.... watch out.

They aren't "made to kill people". It's a possible function, but also never exercise or considered by 99%.

Im all for stronger gun laws, banning the AR15, red flag laws, and even raising the age for semiautomatic weapons and pistols to 21, but I'm never going to be anti gun. I also won't pretend reviewing a gun is a bad thing. Any "outrage" around this is manufactured.

Now, the militia parading bs, and the guys making the rino/dem hunting vids and stuff, that shit is way, way to far at any time, and those people shouldn't own guns.

NYT’s Nate Cohn of thinking some calls are coming.

Catherine Cortez Masto pulls into the lead in Nevada, as the latest round of Clark County mail ballots goes for Ms. Cortez Masto by 61 to 36 percent margin -- giving her a margin of nearly 5,000 votes statewide.
Could see some calls.

33 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

Even if you accept this keep your weird or esoteric shit at home, he’s a freak and it didn’t help him in any way

3 minutes ago, thewhyteboar said:

Lol. A gun has absolutely one purpose: to kill. You can use it for whatever the fuck you want, but stop pretending it isn’t a tool intended to kill people. 

Freaks And Geeks Nerd GIF

Ah, well you see, aktually, I own all these cars because I like collecting them. They are not to drive, obviously, because that's not what cars are made for. They are to be admired and looked at. Only a fool would drive a car.

1 hour ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

If warnock, as expected, wins his senate race and Hobbs wins AZ, and we somehow keep the house, I pray Joe Biden makes Kristen Sinema ambassador to some fucking place with good wine like Italy. Italy as it happens does not have an ambassador. Joe make it happen

Make her the ambassador to Live, Laugh, Love. 

• Haha 2