2022 Midterm Thread

3 minutes ago, Ominous said:

I have 3....say what?

Wait till they are teens. Everyone thinks they are trans. I went through this with my daughter at 15. She’s now 18 and fine. Kids now going through normal growing up are being told they need to get on hormones and are the opposite gender. 

Just now, Vitalsign said:

Wait till they are teens. Everyone thinks they are trans. I went through this with my daughter at 15. She’s now 18 and fine. Kids now going through normal growing up are being told they need to get on hormones and are the opposite gender. 

nathan fillion castle GIF

3 minutes ago, Vitalsign said:

No they are not. You’re a big dummy 

• True 6

A study in the Netherlands showed that 98% of teens who got puberty blockers went on to get gender-affirming care afterward, and it's not explained why the other 2% didn't, so you can't even assume that it's as high as 1 in 50 that decided in that time that they were "going through a phase" or whatever.

ap22236791845023_wide-c5f2052cef2ad92050
WWW.NPR.ORG

A new study from a Dutch clinic found that 98% of transgender adolescents who received puberty suppression treatment went on to continue gender-affirming treatment.

• Thanks 1
  • Halal 1

53 minutes ago, Ricofoley said:

A study in the Netherlands showed that 98% of teens who got puberty blockers went on to get gender-affirming care afterward, and it's not explained why the other 2% didn't, so you can't even assume that it's as high as 1 in 50 that decided in that time that they were "going through a phase" or whatever.

ap22236791845023_wide-c5f2052cef2ad92050
WWW.NPR.ORG

A new study from a Dutch clinic found that 98% of transgender adolescents who received puberty suppression treatment went on to continue...

Giving kids puberty blockers is some Josef Mengele level shit. Countries are moving away from it.  

logo_segm.jpg
SEGM.ORG

Update May 08, 2021: Following a new policy statement from the Karolinska Hospital that went into effect May 2021, this article has been updated to reflect the changes...

1 hour ago, Vitalsign said:

My cousin didn't come out as trans until her mid-20s.  She had an otherwise "normal" childhood growing up, so I don't know what you're talking about.

1 minute ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I’m not sure what your metrics are for that assessment, but you’re still a moron and a troll and a wannabe fascist. Fuck off. 

Eat shit. You’ve tried to be so cool but just a dumbass twit in Arkansas, a place known for intellectualism lol

9 minutes ago, Ricofoley said:

Good poll for Fetterman

MARISTPOLL.MARIST.EDU

The Marist Institute for Public Opinion (MIPO) is a survey research center. MIPO is home to the Marist Poll and conducts polls on politics, the economy, sports, technology and more at the local, state, and national level.

i would say the GOP could not have run a more unlikable person than Oz. A literal snake oil sales person. 

2 minutes ago, Vitalsign said:

Eat shit. You’ve tried to be so cool but just a dumbass twit in Arkansas, a place known for intellectualism lol

Oh man, that’s a new one. 

Seriously, why did you come back? You really thought you’d be welcome here, bringing your hateful, bigoted, fascist bullshit here? Just fuck right off back to the hole you crawled out of. 

5 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Oh man, that’s a new one. 

Seriously, why did you come back? You really thought you’d be welcome here, bringing your hateful, bigoted, fascist bullshit here? Just fuck right off back to the hole you crawled out of. 

I popped in to see if Fright and IAW were still here. I’ve always liked Wade. Lots of memories going back 20 years with some users. 

You’ve always been lame. You follow the herd and want so much to be part of the crew. Your takes have always been boring and you are just a boring person without much to add to anything. 

I was going to keep it to myself but you started with the personal attacks. Fascist, so brave! Hopefully someone saw you say that so you can be cool for a bit!

6 minutes ago, Vitalsign said:

I popped in to see if Fright and IAW were still here. I’ve always liked Wade. Lots of memories going back 20 years with some users. 

You’ve always been lame. You follow the herd and want so much to be part of the crew. Your takes have always been boring and you are just a boring person without much to add to anything. 

I was going to keep it to myself but you started with the personal attacks. Fascist, so brave! Hopefully someone saw you say that so you can be cool for a bit!

Man, you really got the measure of me. Let me go reflect. 

Hopefully you crawl back under your toilet soon. Fucking disgusting transphobe. 

Just now, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

As opposed to your clever quips about me being dumb because of where I live? From a guy who lives in Florida? Whose biggest schtick is shit humor for the last decade or more? Nah, I’m done with you. You’ll be gone soon enough. 

Well that’s sad to hear. I guess we can’t be friends. Let me know if you change your mind. 

9 hours ago, Vitalsign said:

I disagree. I think most of the party doesn't like him privately. They have to put on a happy face in public as he still has support. 

I think the majority of people will take whatever monster the GOP is right now over what the Dems are. The trans stuff isn't flying anywhere but with white liberals who hate themselves. Big cities are basically war zones under Dem control. The 3rd stimulus sent us into an inflation spiral.  Midterms will be a wash out. 

Harris has to be the worst VP I've ever seen. She's worthless. 

Partisan trolling isn't fun or funny anymore. Knock it off or leave.

Yeah, sure - why not?

Might as well get it over with.

1667564001941.jpg
WWW.AXIOS.COM

Allies are blocking off days in their calendars for the week after the midterms.

Former President Trump's inner circle is discussing announcing the launch of a 2024 presidential campaign on Nov. 14 — with the official announcement possibly followed by a multi-day series of political events, according to three sources familiar with the sensitive discussions.

Why it matters: Trump and his top advisers have been signaling for weeks that a 2024 announcement is imminent. But those discussions have reached the point that allies are blocking off days in their calendars for the week after the midterms — and preparing to travel.

2 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Yeah, sure - why not?

Might as well get it over with.

1667564001941.jpg
WWW.AXIOS.COM

Allies are blocking off days in their calendars for the week after the midterms.

Will be interesting to see what happens if they indict him soon afterwards

6 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

He was a very good boy and held off until after the midterms, just like everyone asked him to!

Can we ban this transphobic bigoted dipshit bro?

just saddened he didn’t drink himself to death like jigs’ friend did.

i refuse to engage with him but I’ll gladly Venmo you to ctrl z his ass

• Hugs 1

6 minutes ago, TUFKAK said:

Can we ban this transphobic bigoted dipshit bro?

just saddened he didn’t drink himself to death like jigs’ friend did.

i refuse to engage with him but I’ll gladly Venmo you to ctrl z his ass

Sounds like you could use trip to the local psych ward. Get help soon. 

3 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

I was referring to Trump :p

Oh the transphobe isn’t important enough to confuse with someone of consequence. He’s nothing, just like the flyover states his kind reside it. But curious he popped up again now.

But he’s still here being a bigoted troll.

name your price, 500? This community would be better without his kind here.