Dragon's Dogma II (PC/PS5/Xbox Series) - Information Thread, update (04/19): planned fixes for next update detailed

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Dragon's Dogma II (PC/PS5/Xbox Series | 22 March 2024) - Information Thread, update: "The Thief" and "The Fighter" vocation trailers

I really hope there's a lot of the game they're not showing us, because so far it looks like just more Dragon's Dogma.

Which I get it, that's not a bad thing. But as much as I loved DD, the environment was fucking dull. I was hoping for something a bit more visual appealing this time around. The monsters look great, though.

37 minutes ago, XxEvil AshxX said:

I was hoping for something a bit more visual appealing this time around. The monsters look great, though.

As someone playing the first one for the first time right now this game looks like The Last of Us Part 2 in comparison to the first Dragon's Dogma. :p

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Keyser_Soze said:

It is a little wacky though. It's like an ESO game in 3rd person if you had 3 other NPCs with you that swarmed enemies and hopped on them like monkeys and killed them. :p

Well I'm on media blackout for this now. I'll wait for reviews before making my decision to buy this. 

5 hours ago, XxEvil AshxX said:

I really hope there's a lot of the game they're not showing us, because so far it looks like just more Dragon's Dogma.

Which I get it, that's not a bad thing. But as much as I loved DD, the environment was fucking dull. I was hoping for something a bit more visual appealing this time around. The monsters look great, though.

One of the videos I saw said that the environment is more lively this time than the first game.

51 minutes ago, eventide11 said:

How's that? The last one was great. Lots of innovation and it inspired several great games after it

Comes off as a poor man’s Skyrim

36 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Hell no. This has a lot of potential and it looks gorgeous. Did you see the video when they fight the giant near the dam? Looks awesome. 

Dragons Dogshit lol

8 hours ago, best3444 said:

Not too long ago. You said you wanted to buy this. Again, when it comes out you will change your mind and get it. You are a funny guy. 

Wanna go for another $50?

6 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

@Biggie is trolling and you guys are feeding him... Stephen A Smith Smh GIF by ESPN

This may be true but I'm not a fan of this game though. Real talk

4 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Coward

You just need two people to bet so you will have enough money to buy it. :p

Also, I don't understand the idea of Biggie playing Rebirth. Did he even play the first part? There's no way he's going to hop into the second part that is lunacy.

1 hour ago, Keyser_Soze said:

You just need two people to bet so you will have enough money to buy it. :p

Also, I don't understand the idea of Biggie playing Rebirth. Did he even play the first part? There's no way he's going to hop into the second part that is lunacy.

He got halfway through the first. He still has time to finish it and buy Rebirth at launch. 

Yall trippin. DD2 is gonna be good. And I can’t believe Ronin is releasing on the same day. But I’ll probably go with DD first and Ronin later on. No way I can balance playing two big ol’ open world games like that with my schedule. 

• Like 1